All Discussions Tagged 'in' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Xeljanz in Mexico? Where can we buy it? How Much per Month?

I read awhile back that someone on here has gone to Mexico and purchased Xeljanz, but don't remember who? Can you tell us where in Mexico y…

Started by Xeljanzmiracle

1 Jan 7, 2020
Reply by Apple

FINALLY! A wig stylist that listens to what I need!!!! Los Angeles ( woodland Hills)

I have struggled with AA for years. Wasted thousands of dollars on the top wigs to try to get my normal life back....but everything was alw…

Started by Lindsay

7 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by reesespieces5678

Using makeup to disguise hair loss

Today I was experimenting with makeup and I thought I would try using powder makeup to disguise my balding head. I used flesh tone mine…

Started by Liz

2 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Liz

Gatherings in Ireland??

I know that this is a bit of a longshot, but maybe it can get the ball rolling, so to speak. Is there, and has there ever been, some kind o…

Started by Serina Doherty

4 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

D'Arcie Hall in the news: Hopes to travel and meet members of Alopecia World

D'Arcie lost all her long brown locks but she goes out everyday with a smile on her face Posted by Evening Gazette on September 26, 2008 1…

Started by Alopecia World

0 Sep 26, 2008

Getting used to going bald

I've been bald for 5 months now, and as the weather has warmed, I've grown increasingly reluctant to wear anything on my head unless I'm in…

Started by Mary

14 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Nicole

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service