All Discussions Tagged 'wig' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best shampoo/conditioner for human hair wigs?

Hi, i wear human hair wigs and am in need of some new wig shampoo. I try not to use non wig shampoo because of the sulphates and seems to w…

Started by Sidney Prescott

9 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by Othors1

Wig hair like straw

Hi everyone, I have the problem that after a few months the hair of my wigs looks like straw and there is no natural fall of the hair. I tr…

Started by Tina77

4 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Lexi

Swim Tiara? Help!

So I recently explored the website that sold the Swim Tiara's (basically a headband with hair attached, meant for swimming/sports) and I wa…

Started by ash.bash

0 Apr 23, 2015

Freedom Wig + headaches - anyone else have this?

I recently got a Freedom wig and it looks amazing. The problem is that it gives me terrible headaches about an hour into wearing it. It fee…

Started by Rix

4 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Ms. Aries

Problem with hand-tied wig...mesh looks black because of my real hair!

I have been wearing wigs for about 8 years now because of my alopecia and am about to buy a new one. My wig lady and i chose a very nice, f…

Started by Sidney Prescott

4 May 7, 2014
Reply by Sidney Prescott

I'm getting married! How can I do the hair?

Hi everyone! I'm getting married this summer, and thinking about what I should do with my "hair".  Making a bridal hair style can be a bit…

Started by carolina

7 May 1, 2014
Reply by hopeforalopecia

The joys and anxieties of regrowth

Just wondering, when is the right time to take your wig off? My hair regrew when I was about 25 but then all dropped out about 2 years late…

Started by losing_it

16 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by beautiful46

Synthetic wig brands

Okay, please give me a hand ladies.  I'm looking for short, synthetic, brown hair wigs.  Please suggest brands that you like.  I'm willing…

Started by Sunflower25

2 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Sunflower25

A good wig stylist

I wear my wigs out, partly because of fear of going thru the stress of finding a good one I can afford, someone to fit it and to cut and st…

Started by janet mccarthy

1 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by myem

Petite size wigs

I figured getting a wig would be easy but after finding out I have a petite size head (20 and half inches around) it's a bit more drama tha…

Started by M.K.

11 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Lexi

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service