I am thinking about getting my eyebrows tattooed on and I meet with a person at a salon where I live. I liked her a lot and her portfolio she showed me looked great. The one thing I asked her about was hair stroke tattooed eyebrows. She said that she does not do the hair stroke technique for permanent tattooed eyebrows. Does anyone have any information on the hair stroke technique? The lady I meet was really nice and I liked her portfolio but I just want to get any information before I do this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.

Views: 618

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have mine tattooed and it was the best thing I ever did!! I do not have the hair strokes, but love them!
Attachments:
Hi
Take a look at my page, I had a terrible experiance the first time round, so please please make sure you do your homework.
hey!! I think I talked to you about this before. I would go with strokes. The woman I had do them said she was giving me strokes...and she didnt. They look ok, but they look like pencil. Check out Jeff Segal. I am going to him to try to fix mine. Heres his site:

http://hometown.aol.com/jlylesegal/PermanentMakeupHome.html

he's not cheap...but look at the great job he does!!

good luck!
Thanks for the link to Jeffery Segal. Someone also recommended him to me too. It looks like he only does his work in California, Chicago and NYC. I live in Houston, but my husband and I love Chicago and NYC so I would not mind going up there =)
Hey,

I found these great removable temporary tattoo eyebrows. I wanted to see if I liked the look before going to the expense of the 'real' thing. These are incredible. I can change looks, too, which is kinda fun. They have a lot of colors and styles. And they also offer false eyelashes with a permanent eyeliner. I've never seen anything like these. Wow is all I've got to say! All my friends want to know where I got the lashes and eyebrows. Take a look.

http://www.blinkiesonline.com
I had my eyebrows tattooed...and don't regret it! I thought lossing my scalp hair was the end of the world but actually felt much worse when I lost all of my eyebrows and eyelashes. Without eyebrows and eyelashes people constantly asked if I was sick or extremely tired.
My new eyebrows are wonderful, they actually look like hair-strokes and it does wonders for my face. Next I plan to get permanent eye-liner. Not sure of the color yet.
Do your research and find a reputable place. I used Julia Bowers, in Boston she is fantanstic!
I too am thinking of getting my eyebrows tattooed as they are disappearing fast. Now I've noticed my eyelashes are getting less and less, funny thing is it seems to take me twice as long to put on my mascara as I'm trying to coat what eyelashes I have left. Someone told me not to get my eyebrows tatooed becasue as I get older the skin will sag and stretch and leave creases in my brow and look horrible. Is this true?
I have the hair strokes in my eyebrows and I love them but I also have tiny little eyelashes instead of eyelinner. and I LOVE them they look real My artist is very expeirenced and she is even a teacher. She is the only one that she knows of who does the eyelashes and they have to be done in two sessions with a hand tool that is not electric. It is painful but so worth it she is in Arizonia and Utah. If you want hairstrokes and even eyelashes and can travel I say come see her
http://www.freshnewface.com/ This was very good for my self esteem

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service