hello all!
i haven't been on here too much lately because of the pageant prep that i've been doing. any who, the pageant week is coming up fast. july 14th i leave for long island for the week of pageantry. for those who do not know, my platform is "Alopecia Awareness." my goal is to educate those who do not know about alopecia, spread the word about it, and help people cope who have it.
this is a BIG thing. i'm hoping i can win the judges over and show them how much this title means to me and others.
if i win i will do great things for the world of people who have alopecia regardless of how or why they have it (medical/unknown/etc.)

wish me luck! i hope everyone had a great 4th of july!

-Stacie Duda
Miss Empire Rose 2008

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do wish you the best of luck!
Stacie, great platform choice! Good luck and enjoy yourself!
good luck!!!
You're already a winner as far as I'm concerned. Best of luck to you in the pageant!!
Good luck to you!!
That's so wonderful Stacie! Like Tony said, you're already a winner with us. We wish you the best of luck. Will any of this be televised, I'd love to watch?
Good Luck, Miss New York! You will do fine, you have the attitude and presence of a winner! I just shaved my head on July 5th as a statement and in celebration of Independence Day, I'm positive about who I am and it feels wonderful not to be confined to wigs, weaves and hair pieces. I think it is wonderful that Alopecia is your platform, there are so many little girls out there with Alopecia and to have you represent them will be great! Take care and stay blessed!
I wish much Good Luck!!!For me are also winner already today! as
Stacie - I wish you the best of luck!! You don't need luck, you are beautiful!
Thank you so much for choosing alopecia as your platform. There are so many people out there who have never even heard of alopecia. You will bring alot of awareness to the disorder and that is always a great thing! Again, good luck!!
Go for it!!!

Roger.
Good luck!!!
Best of luck you will be a great spokesperson for this. My fingers are crossed for you!!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service