I currently get custom order wigs for about 450.00 which i know is a steal but they are now crapppppy! so much gray hair and so course/textured and i have to comb them allll day. that they really only last 3 months. they are long and the back part by my neck and back gets so nappy. ugh. i beleive the hair is chinese/indian. is remy hair better?
is there a chart for hair types? i used to get wigs from taylor made which i loved but cannot find them anywhere online? i looked at MW & W which looked fine but everyone was black so maybe they are only for girls with hair under them? and anyone used wigsplace.com? im desperate. help...

Views: 773

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey samantha try matt yeandle wigs im happy with mine i had the same problem as u i dont get those grey hairs! lol. i really like my matt yeandle wig he said it was european virgin i dont believe it is virgin but it is very nice no glue or tape and a very very realistic silk top just get your knots bleached in the front mine was the stretchglueless lace front
how much are they tho? i usually cant afford european..
Message me and I will give you the chinese site I order from. We get long european for my daughter for $425. We have been happy so far.
hi will you please message me the chinese site please. i am currently looking to purchase a wig from chinaXX
brack.p@sky.com
it was 1500
oh dang! too much for me, but im sure the quality is amazing!
i knoe i had to save up! but he lets you put half down to start but it lasts longer so in the end u might save money
I'm about to order from a chinese online vendor- I'll let you know how it goes. The price is incredible ($250!!!) with indian remy hair. I'll let you know what the quality's like when I get it next week.
how did it turn out?I moved to china so im hoping i can find a good vendor here.i mean after all half the hair comes from here!lol.

hi eva, could you please let me know of the chinese vendor you use, thanks

I am interested with that as well

Hi,have you got the wig from the online Chinese vendor? How is the quality?
If you need any suggestions,you can tell me!
I know quite well regarding the wigs

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service