kaye kirby's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Autumnleaves could you please let me know the name of the Chinese vendor you use.…"

kaye kirby replied Jul 16, 2017 to Wig type advice?

16 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Maribel

"Hi Aaron, I had my eyebrows microbladed recently and I love them. I had been drawing…"

kaye kirby replied Jun 3, 2017 to Permanent Eyebrow Tattoo (Micro Blading Feathering)

5 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Jo

"Hi Rose Marie, I am in the same boat as Shannon, I also live on the Gold Coast and i…"

kaye kirby replied May 22, 2013 to Alopecia in Australia/hot weather climate - wig help!

7 May 26, 2013
Reply by stillshannon

"I have two lengths, the long one is 20in and the other is a shortish bob and is 12in…"

kaye kirby replied Dec 25, 2012 to Need help finding a wig

21 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by kaye kirby

"Hi, I have been getting the wigs from china, they have lasted well over 1 year so fa…"

kaye kirby replied Dec 4, 2012 to Need help finding a wig

21 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by kaye kirby

"Hi Bianca, I have started purchasing human hair full lace wigs, I purchase these fro…"

kaye kirby replied Nov 29, 2012 to Need help finding a wig

21 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by kaye kirby

"Hi Samantha, I can definitely recommend a great place and fantastic prices through a…"

kaye kirby replied Nov 15, 2012 to Best wig manufactures please?

7 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by kaye kirby

"Hi all, I love the site and am so glad to have other alopecians to talk to. I was wo…"

kaye kirby replied Nov 6, 2012 to Ponytails!

23 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Elaine

"Hi Karen, Do you live in Australia?, if so, where are you buying your super tape and…"

kaye kirby replied Oct 18, 2012 to Lace wigs/ tapes glue etc

9 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

"Hi, I live in Queensland , Australia so it is pretty hot and humid most of the year.…"

kaye kirby replied Oct 7, 2012 to Lace wigs/ tapes glue etc

9 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service