Hi All,

Here are my results after 9 months.

Notice, virtually no results until about 5 months

Note that I kept buzzing my head the entire time, hence no growth in length, just filling in.

XELJANZ%20RESULTS.jpeg

Views: 6504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, very impressive! Do you plan to keep taking Tofacitinib?

Yes I plan to keep taking it and work my doc about possibly weaning down...

You look great Nicole. ! So pleased for you .... you’re making me want to try the same ..

Hi Nicole! Your results are very encouraging.  Thank you for sharing.  I have had
AU/AT for ten years and am kind of over it.  I would now call myself AT because I have eyelashes and some body hair most of the time, and currently a partial eyebrow.  My hair seems to want to grow back but I think it could use some help!  How exciting to be able access the medication at such a low price.  I live in Canada and I think Canadian customs will not allow me to import medication (does anyone else have experience with this?).  So I plan to have delivered to the US (I live near the border) and then bring it with me across the border.  I will have to be fairly sneaky about this... Can you post a picture of what the medication actually looks like (out of the package)?  I may have to disguise it as a different medication.  If you are not comfortable supporting my smuggling plan, that's ok too - lol!

Hey sorry for delayed response!

yes I’ve heard others had trouble bringing it into Canada but US has been good from beacon. 

I fully support your smuggle plan and will send you a pic of the packaging. 

In one of these threads Carlie posted a pic of the actual product as well. 

I just google searched around for labs that do drug testing and found one in Cali. And they tested it for me  against the name brand. Kevin In France had a lab tested as well and appears that it’s the real deal but it is a slightly diluted dose compared to the Pfizer. 

Side effects wise I’ve got a slight upper respiratory infection right now.  I’ve got two kids in school  cold and flu season so it’s kind a par for the course so I’m just taking care of myself lots of vitamin C. Xo 

How’s it going Nicole?  I am still trying to decide whether to pursue the generic Xeljanz. Aside from hair growth, what other benefits have you seen since using the medication?  Along with alopecia I have some pretty serious fatigue, dry eye and various aches and pains - general malaise. I love to think that I could get some hair back AND feel a little better over all :)

HI Vanessa!

I didn't have any other symptoms and I dont feel any different on xeljanz other than grateful and happy to have hair and eyebrows!

Are you drinking enough water? :)

Oh! I thought I read somewhere that you were seeing resolution of other problems since starting the medication. Maybe was someone else? But thanks for the quick response. I don’t actually drink enough water!

It was Frida R :)

Lets drink more water! Solves so many problems! im horrible at it

I have successfully imported medication from USA into canada (biohair x) and I know family members who have also (go travelling into USA, and need a prescription filled while you're there) without trouble

be cautious with border hijinks. 

Hi Vanessa, 

After much thought and research as well as input from Nicole I decided to order from Beacon in Bangladesh to Toronto, ON but unfortunately my order was seized by Canadian Customs CBSA. This was 2-3 months ago. I have had similar ideas as you to order it to someone in USA and bring it back to Canada. Unfortunately I dont live near the border and my relative lives about 9-10 hours away so it would quite the hassle to go through all that. I wish you the best of luck. Any questions feel free to ask or send a PM.

I am also excited to hear that, aside from growing your hair, the medication has made you feel better.  I have concerns about potential side effects of course, but I have put up with this condition for years now, and I believe that whatever autoimmune process is going on is impacting me beyond hair loss.  I have tried every nutritional/supplementation/lifestyle change under the sun. 

Can I ask how you had the medication tested? Was this done at a compounding pharmacy? Thanks again!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service