Hi All,

Here are my results after 9 months.

Notice, virtually no results until about 5 months

Note that I kept buzzing my head the entire time, hence no growth in length, just filling in.

XELJANZ%20RESULTS.jpeg

Views: 6504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Results at 2 months #1

Results at 2 months #2

Hello everyone, 

Here are some photos of my progress on Tofacinix that I got from Beacon. One of the photos are from my progress at 1 month to today where I have officially been taking this for 2 months. My eyebrows and the sides of my hair are coming in nicely, I think. These are also starting to gain some colour but the lengths are uneven so I will probably shave it a little soon. There is no progress at the very top of my head but I have started to see growth around the crown. 

Currently I am on 2 tablets (10mg) a day and I am about to make another order for 12 boxes. I have had no side effects, but I did have a cold which I dealt with myself but it is the time of year for these viruses to happen. It went away in a week though so was all normal.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Will keep you posted.

STEVE!!!!

This is exciting! Fast progres, way faster than I had!

I have a cold too, almost gone though.

Merry Christmas!!

Thanks! It seems to be so far, so good. I hope it continues and my crown grows in.

Also, I have found that it has helped my eczema too and my skin has been a lot better which makes sense with it fixing the immune system.

Looking good! That is great results thus far. I hope it continues for you!

Looking amazing Steve ! Results are amazing man! And Merry Christmas mate

Thanks singh. How are you getting on with your journey? 

Hi Steve and everyone! 7.5 weeks update! So far on Tofacinix ( tofacitinib) I had about 60% of my eyebrows back with some vellus hairs, if the vellus hairs where terminal I would have 85% back. My eyelashes are coming through. I also have vellus and terminal hairs on my beard, moustache and nose hairs.

some chest hair and other body hair. My head is yet to see some growth. I have loads of white hairs or vellus hairs on my scalp that didn’t seem to be there before but I can’t quite judge this yet.

I know it’s only been 7.5 weeks but should I have seen some growth on my scalp by now other than vellus hairs ? 

Thank you Nicole and Frida for telling us about this option and to any one who can help answer of whether I should of had terminal scalp hair by the 2 month mark?

Have *

Singh, that's great to hear mate! Really so happy for you.

Hang in there. It's hard to be patient, I'm going thru the same thing, but try to remember that most people with AU didn't see any results on their scalps before at least 4-6 months. The fact that your eyebrows are mostly back, eyelashes, beard and body hair are starting to come in means it's working!!! That's fantastic! Try to focus on the glass being half full, the rest of it will fill up soon. 2019 will be your I have so much hair I look like a Chia Pet year! LOL

All the best !

TC 

Thank you so much for the kind and inspiring words TC! 

That is so true ! I hope they are working for you too! Be amazing if we could rock a new hair style in 2019! Lol.

I have alopecia for like years now so I’m happy to atleast seeing results! I would be happy with full facial hair but now am just curious on whether scalp will respond!

I will keep yous all posted and have a great new year ! 

Kind regards.

That’s awesome. I use Nicole’s pictures to judge the pattern of regrowth. As you can see it comes in as vellus hairs first, then longer white ones, then the pigment slowly returns. I felt the same way as you and I kept at my diet and my white hairs are now turning black. It is all about patience. I know it sucks to wait, but having hair back is worth the wait!! 

Singh, that is amazing man. You seem to be on a similar route to me in terms of progression! Very interesting. It seems it starts with the eyebrows! Keep in there and the scalp with hopefully continue. Praying for you and everyone else on here who is on it. 

I do believe that everyone reacts differently so there can be no set timeline as to when you will see progress.

What dosage are you on and any side effects?

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service