HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would not panic.  After you send the wire transfer it takes a few days.  Then they fill them in the order they receive.  There are only a few people working and I’m guessing due to this site the medicine is becoming much more popular.    It has taken over a week after I did the transfer for them to send me tracking.... but they have always sent.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not panicking, I'm just hoping that I haven't sent my money into a black hole :-)

The whole thing is a bit of a gamble: I don't know if the drugs will make it through customs here in Germany, and even if they do, there's only a chance that they might work, so I won't be too disappointed if the money has just vanished.

But most likely there is just some delay on their end, and I'll get a tracking number soon.

One thing I've been thinking, I will probably be in India later this year - has anyone tried buying Xelijanz directly there?

to order I went to the site http://beaconpharma.net/plus/list.php?tid=46, I sent the bank money hsbc -hongkong number 023-497712-838, it worries me when I send mail nobody answers,the money they had arrived in their account on Thursday 24 January

They don’t work everyday there either.  Just be patient.  I’ve ordered 4 times and twice thought the same thing as you but they always deliver.

As I say, most likely the guy handling this is off sick, or something. I think for now it's best for us to just be patient, as Brock says, and see what happens over the next few days.

Post on here when you hear something. I will too.

Hello Respected All,

Just FYI for my respected fellow group members, I have also placed order with them and have already sent money, and have received the note that they are travelling to Abu Dhabi for some yearly medical conference from Jan 23 - Feb 01, so all orders might be filled in after that, hopefully it will help calm my members here. Please wait, everything will be alright.

Thanks in advance.

Good to know, Rajeev. Thanks for informing us.

Just to let people know, I heard from them again this morning, so there doesn't appear to be any problem.

Good news, today they sent the tofacinix medicines

Great, I am still awaiting a response from them, hopefully I will see some response soon too!

Yes, I received confirmation of shipping too.

That's so great news to hear that, I also sent out an email yesterday but received no response, have also transferred money long back, now little anxious and worried.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service