HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes I just got a tracking from them.

Thanks Nicole! I'll reach out to my bank to confirm everything with the wire went through fine then try to contact them again.

Update: I got the tracking number for my order! :)

Hello nicole I went under tofacinix for 2 weeks me and my friends noticed having bronchi taken as having an asthma attack. I was under xeljanz and I had never had this side effects

hi, I've been taking tofacinix for 6 weeks and I had no problems, however I'm still using xeljanz in the morning with one tablet, while I take 2 tablets of tofacinix during the day, and 2 times a week I take 3 tablets

hello yes I had them tested in the laboratory it is 4.2mg instead of 5mg, the laboratory does not know that he added extra. yesterday for 3 hours I had my bronchi whistled as a start of asthma attacks. I feel that my throat is irritated. my friends had the same thing we thought about a pulmonary embolism the doctor detected a discomfort in his breaths after several blood tests of the lungs nothing was detected. I think that in medicine there is something that irritates the bronchi and the throat. but after that comes back to normal

my friend it's been 3 months she is under tofacinix. never under xeljanz it has a 60% hair coverage but few eyebrows and eyelashes .. with 3 seals.
I ordered a box of generics a beacon of baricitinib I wait to receive it and have it tested again 560 euro has paid the price is baricitinib generic 4mg I paid 116 dollars

hello I took an inhalation dose for asthma, I breathe a lot and I'm more uncomfortable having bronchial tubes taken. I also had honey cinnamon ginger honey and my throat does not irritate me anymore I had to catch a cold snap which turned into asthma.
so I think it has nothing to do with tofacinix.
every problem has to put the blame on xeljanz lol

Do you not think it was just a coincidence as they’ve been tested and are exactly the same? I had shingles 9 months into xeljanz and it is an immunosuppressive drug

so maybe it would have happened anyway on xeljanz ?

Hi mairedcg

Do you mind if I ask about your experience with your GP? I am considering asking my GP to monitor my blood while using Tofacitinib. I’m honking of ordering from Beacon.  It is a bit of a scary prospect given the potential side effects and I’m not confident he would agree I think  its more likely if he knew there was another GP in the U.K. who was monitoring bloods for Tofacitinib. I hope you don’t feel I’m putting you or your GP in w difficult position if I was to ask what his / her details are ? 

I think my first port of call will be the GP in Dublin as I prefer the idea of a doctor who knows the drug and side effects and could monitor from a position of knowledge/ experience 

grateful for your thoughts 

Hi magmck

I read on another link on this site that Catherina Ryan, in Ballsbridge has prescribed Tofacitinib. Might be worth contacting her, she's a dermatologist and then your GP would be easier to talk to.

Best of luck Ben

Hey All. Could someone help me understand how to go about getting name brand Xeljanz? I know there is a 3 month coupon or something but not sure how that works.

I also see my doctor at Columbia University put a prescription for Xeljanz on my FollowMyHealth app, but not really sure what I can do with this. Will this get me Xeljanz at a discount price or is it just so the pharmacy will allow me to purchase it?

I'm currently on the generic from Beacon but would like to know if there is any way to get the name brand one for relatively cheap. Thanks!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service