HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73340

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I’m from the UK but I am a sikh/Indian and been India tons of times and can you it’s a great country but when it comes to money they are very shady and some companies only care about money.

My advive would be fly over to India and go to a reputable pharmacy..But if you have already ordered the pills. Phone Pfizer up in which ever country you live and ask for a prepackaging and they will send you an envelope out and ask you to deposit a few samples of the pills. 

They will test them and send them back to you and let you know what is in them. It’s a good chance they won’t send them back if their fake or been tainted with so only 1 example/pill from each box. Because you don’t want to waste to many.

By by the way $714 for generic version is a rip off in my opinion there are companies in India doing generic version a lot cheaper. It is all about shopping around. I was considering buying generic but because I know India I didn’t want to take the risk. 

In turkey you can get branded version for $500. 

Please let us know if they are legit ! Hope this helps

kind regards 

Singh.

HI Guys

I had the Beacon Pharmaceuticals Tofacinix (blue pill)  tested against US Pfizer Xeljanz (1/2 white pill. I couldn't afford to send them a whole one ha)

Ive attached the report. Lab says "both tablets are consistent with one another”

$15 per 30 pills. Delivered via EMS from Bangladesh with no issues straight to my door in NYC.

Regarding the supposed name brand Pfizer that I ordered form India. 2 60 pill bottles at $700 per bottle.

They shipped it via FedEx and it got stuck in FDA customs for like a month and now they have refused clearance and it has to be destroyed. So muy advise is nothing imported thru fedex.

I also purchsed 60 pill Pfizer Xeljanz bottle form Canada $1800 shipped via EMS.

Received at my door no issues.

I will be switching over to the generic India Tofacinix.

I did a lot of research and in India, Pfizer actually provides the base tofacitinib even for the generics.

The have the patent in india for the base ingredient. But not on the final product (Xeljanz) which is why generics are legal/affordable.

Untitled%20Extract%20Pages.pdf

Mike, Am not sure if I understand it correctly... it's late and am tired but what you buy is not a generic I believe. It's a biosimilar or the same tofacitinib molecule a company is selling to direct customers. Legally these companies aren't allow to sell to individuals. They should sell to lab for research purposes... and not human consumption 

if the quality is on point, you have a deal my friend...

3 other things that will be helpful.

-Be careful with customs. They could seize it. So don't bulk buy at once. You might have a better price but you might never receive it.

-if you want to test it you cannot send this to Pfizer lmao. It's like sending them the counterfeit. You have to find a lab research close to your place and ask them to analyse it. That's if you aren't sure for the quality. You should have tofacitinib citrate + lactose + whatever they add

- don't hesitate to bargain the price my friend...  you will be surprise to see how negotiable some of them are.

Good luck 

My apologies, return to life your right, when I was talking about sending it too Pfizer, this was when I was asking them about the legitimacy of xeljanz in Turkey which they sell the branded version and was happy for me to send them a few examples of xeljanz so they could verify if the branded xeljanz was legit. ADML who started the big thread on xeljanz also did the same thing.

if you are getting biosimilar or generic as they call it yes try send it to s a research lab

kind regards

Btw did u started xeljanz again? Ur having regrowth?

I haven’t started yet, I did try it a few years back for about 8 weeks and did start to see some growth but stopped due to only getting the 3 month co-pay supply.

Salut return life le génériques est a 160 euro tofacinix fait des recherche sur Google. Je voulais acheté une boite et la faire testé dans un laboratoire car j'ai 11 boite que je suis allé a istambul chercher. Regarde mon fil d'actualité j'ai mis des photos de mes résultats .cela va faire 3 mois et dis moi se que tu pense de ma repousse

J ai vu tes photos. Ta repousse est un bon debut. L important est que la progression continue au meilleur en gardant les effets secondaires au minimum. Chacun a un dosage optimal... Comment va ton mal de ventre?

Oui j'ai de plus en plus de cheveux et de sourcil barbe poil qui continu a poussé . j'ai fais mon bilan sanguin tous va bien , et mon ventre va beaucoup mieux . je ferait des photos le mois prochain . j'ai rendez-vous cher mon dermatologue dans 2mois et je pense associé a une corticothérapie a court terme pour accélérer la repousse . j'ai une très bonne réponse avec les corticoïdes .

j'espère dans un ans avoir une bonne repousse  . et toi t'en ai ou de ta repousse et de xeljanz. Et je suis toujours a 10mg jours

Moi je suis avec ruxo.

Je peux pas me plaindre serieux c est tres tres bien.  

Pas parfait parfait mais tout de meme tres bien

Super le principal c'est de se sentir bien dans sa tête et dans sa peau

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service