HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I sent an order last week and she answered the next day. Then I sent a follow up question and no answer for a few days. 

I received an automated message that they are out of the office until May 9th

I finally heard back from Mouree as well, but it would be nice to have an alternative pharmacy to Beacon. Curious if anyone has researched it,

Still waiting on a tracking number and confirmation that it was shipped... 

Anyone else get notified that their order was shipped? 

No, paid last week. No notification so far.

I also paid last week, patiently waiting for reply. 

In the mean time i've also ordered from emergencydrug.com.  It's the same Beacon Tofacinix at a higher price.  I've read good things about them and they are much easier to order from.   

I just received tracking information today.

it is now 2 weeks since I ordered tofacinix from the Beacon, but no response, or tried to send mails and messages on wathapp but no response

you'll have to be very patient unfortunately...but you will eventually get a tracking number after you've paid. 

i finally got my tracking number on May 22nd and received in USA on Jun 2nd.

hello read don't worry he will answer you by sending you the follow-up indeed it takes much longer than before, that's why don't stay plan 1 month to take the order and send it.

if you have Abdullah he has changed jobs he no longer takes care of orders a new takes care of Ahmed.

he usually responds

Hello, everyone I have two tubs of Pfizer Tofacitinib Xeljanz 5mg. One tub is sealed the other tub has 54 tablets in. I had been on them for several months and had fantastic results but weight gain and breathing problems had me decide to stop using them.  (In total I had bought 9 tubs). I paid $580 each tub and based on 6 tablets being missing the value would be $1100. However they are also "best before" 06/2022 but this will not affect the tablets at all. I will take £500 for them including UK delivery or $650 to include US Delivery.

You can email me rob@teesweb.com for more info. If I am not allowed to post this please delete.

Attachments:

Hi all,

I am struggling to get hold of anyone at Beacon to place a new order! Slightly worried as my supply is running out.

Any tips/phone numbers?

Thanks,

Ross

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service