HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sayeed@beaconmedicare.com.bd is new person I have been working with.

I have emailed, whatsapp'd however still struggling to gain traction with him. I am awaiting the invoice through but it's taking an extremely long time.

Supply running short...

I just ordered 600 tabs of baricinx from Beacon.

Here is my ordering time line:

Email sent to Mouree: May 2

Reply back from them with invoice: May 9

E- transfer money sent on May 13

Email with signed invoice and screenshot of money transfer from me sent May 14.

Tracking sent from beacon May 22

Package received June 3rd. (Texas, USA)

I’m still waiting for my family to send it to Canada.

I usually start the ordering process when I have about 3-4 months worth of supply left. I did have one order that got lost so I had to place a second order while they investigated the lost package (which they did eventually send me but took over 6 months).

I usually deal with mouree@beaconmedicare.com.bd

Hope this information help :)

thats so helpful for all! thank you for tracking and sharing!

My recent Beacon order (40 boxes) also took 1 month from Mouree, May 2nd - June 3rd.    

I was stressed out about waiting so used Emergencydrug.com in the meantime.  They are legit, and only took 2-3 weeks, easier payment options, ect. , Same Beacon product, however at 4X the price.  Both arrived on the same day.

Hi. 
Are people in the UK receiving their orders ok ? 
Reason I’m asking is the beacon rep “Sayeed” informs me that shipments are being stopped lately by customs. 
Is this something that UK residents are experiencing? 
regards 

Hiya

ordered mine 5 weeks ago and they came last Tuesday - so took roughly 4 weeks. No issues with customs. I ordered through Mouree, as usual. 

Hope you don’t have any issues 

Genuine thanks for the reply hgpb. That’s the usual time frame for me too. 
I’m dealing with Shamiul now (not Sayeed) 

I may attempt a connection with Mouree if I can’t succeed with my new contact. 
it appears Sayeed and Abdullah are gone from beacon. 

Hello everyone!

I'm placing another order with Beacon but Wise is not working anymore (I searched and saw in the post someone else having this issue and that sending HKD directly is another option) I'm wondering if there's been another method since then, or just wire transferring for now.

Additionally I had a lower supply than I thought before sending in my order, if anyone has an extra box or two I could purchase from them while waiting for my order that would be very much appreciated,

Thank you!

I used chase bank wire transfer.

I have Bank of America and I'm trying that now. When you send do you send in HKD? 
Example when you want to send $500 you are put in the HKD amount around 3924?

Yes I sent it in HKD, I already confirmed that from Mouree, advantage from Chase is the fee is $5 and few extra dollars processing fee, but fee part should be all under $15 (including wire fee of $5). If you send it in USD to USD, then chase charges more than $40 as fee. Hope it helps.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service