HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hI

I just wire through my bank

Hi, 

Im from Australia, I have ordered off beacon before in the past with no issues, now they are asking for prescription, is this the same for everyone now? cheers Paul.

Hi Paul, as far as I know they will accept most proofs including a letter stating you are taking the drug or a 'vague prescription'. ....

By the way, slightly off topic, but I have a little trip to Australia later this year and I'm stressing a bit about bringing meds with me... Experienced any issues? 

Hi Nick, thanks for the msg,  I not sure about taking meds with you on a plane, I think in small quantities should not be a problem, but ive had no problems having meds posted into Australia

before, always gone thru, cheers.

Hi Paul,

My son took in 6 months supply in January to Perth, no problems at all

Hi everyone, working with Shamiul to order baricinix from Beacon.  He has advised there is a problem with their invoicing system so I haven't been able to place an order.  Problem seems to have been going on for a month now.  Is anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks

whoa that is a bummer

i have not tried ordering in quite some time...

I ordered in March and then got distracted fir a month. got invoice mid April - sent wire a few weeks later and received my order last week. 
so maybe I got  in before the problem arose? 
hopefully fixed soon!

Yes, tried to place an order yesterday and was told they have a problem with the bank for the last two weeks and wait a while.

I'm very low on tablets, I wonder are there other companies that do generic drugs

Ben

I’ve ordered Tofacitinib 5mg from emergencydrug.com before. Their generic version is called Tofacent 5. Took around 2 weeks to be delivered to the UK after payment and it was $35 for 60 tablets.

Brilliant thanks 

hello I did a blood test I have been taking jak since 2018. I have an increase in transaminases 3 times more than normal I took anxiolytics my dermatologist tells me it's not from jaks but I'm not sure Did you have an increase apart from cholesterol everything else is good .
I follow a strict diet, no alcohol, healthy food and food supplements.
I will have another blood test in a month.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service