HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know! I’m in the uk and getting a bit stressed now that I’m going to run out of tablets. 

Hi maireadcg 

I am interested to know how did you bought the med xeljanz till now.. I am interested to know the way please I need information so once the covid is gone I will buy some .please in uk I searched every dermatologist ,,doctor but doesn’t exist..any information is helping me a lot 

I’m considering Venkat pharmacy. They are $47 per 30 pill. Ship with DHL to the UK. Shipping based on quantity. 

Nicole,

you were right! With full regrowth,  I went from 15 mg to 10 mg, at first I did complete reduction (maybe 4 weeks) and then I thought I better  alternate days, so I’ve alternated between 15 and 10 for three weeks and i just found two spots. UGH. So I’m back up to 15 starting today. Question is, did you go higher than your original dose to get the spots to full in?

thanks 

Sheila 

I would stick at 15 if thats where you had full regrowth. dont bother going up to 20.

sadly, the attack has already happened so you may continue to see more new patches form, but you will start to see regrowth in those patches so long as you are at 15. it will take time.

do you need meds or you have enough? let me know if you need me to send you some

I’ll have to check to see how long I can make it , any word on opening  of Beacon or courier?

I did this and lowered mine last January from 20 to 15 and then got a big patch. I upped them again and had steroids and it grew back. Then in feb this year , I tried 15 one day and 20 the next and then in March, noticed a big patch at the back. I had also forgotten to  take doses when I was drunk. I upped them to 20 again from the 23rd March and haven’t forgotten any but it’s going to take a while to grow now.

i am also awaiting beacon but they said try them again in June. I paid for the tablets in March but they haven’t been able to ship them 

I have some big patches in the back right now. Sort of like 2 big ones connected forming a really big one.

They seem to be regrowing but im not sure why its happening. i havent changed my dosage at all. im just going to keep on 16, hope i dont see any more patches..

Why would you be losing? Did you change anything? This is all so frustrating!

I think I might take you up on your offer, do you have any 11 mg extended release?

I dont know why its happening.  i didnt change any dosages.

i wonder if this will just come and go forever getting patches.

i did notice shedding.

im not going to increase my dose for now.

i may get some injections into the patches. I have attached a pic.

Attachments:

Will  this every end.My daughter had it when she was really young .Only one small patch.It grew back at the time i guess the doctors did not it was areata.She did until she got sixteen and it came back worse than ever.Her hairdresser burnt her scalp in the back and it just stared coming back.Now she is starting too go bald at the top.She had just about full regrowth when she got pregnant and had my grandaughter.Now its started all over again.I just pray everyday that this will end.I just hope it does not turn into AU.She is 23 now. I wonder did the trauma to the scalp made it come back.I am so sad.

I too, had AA has a child. It suddenly stopped as quick as it came on. Fast forward 25 years later, it was oddly triggered again by pregnancy... and never stopped. Developed in AU. The tofacitnib has been a life saver. I have nearly a entire head of hair, but I still shed alot and get small patchy spots. I'm still holding out that one day this will just stop, like it did when I was 12.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service