HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im so sorry Kimmy.

hormonal shifts certainly have something to do with it.

i dont think its the scalp trauma.

what is she doing for treatment now?

momx2x2

I totally can send you some 11XR. messaged you.

Do you have any and what is the price? You can send me a private message Nicole.Thank you.

Nicole, have you ever been on Xeljanz, or have you been taking the generic the entire time? I'm wondering if the generic tofacinix from India isn't as effective as Xeljanz, and maybe that's responsible for the shedding

Ive always been on the generic. ive only ever had the name brand a couple times from the copay coupon.

I think its just going to happen on occasion with patches and shedding coming and going. honestly so long as i dont go bald again i can totally handle some patches

Anisha that is so interesting. I had AA come and go in my 20s but never was a big deal always just a tiny patch here and there who cares. but then when i got pregnant at 40 thats what brought AU. i have another friend who went AU at puberty, then at all came back, then she went AU with pregnancy.

I think hormonal shifts are triggers for sure.

Same as me. I was patchy but concealable from 9 years old till about 36 years old. Gradually AT to AU in 5 years. (I’m male though so unlikely hormonal) , interestingly once I started to take the beacon generic I just slowly regrew all my brows , all my hair , all my beard etc over 6-8 weeks but never experienced patchy regrowth. Just all came back. Is this something that happens and should be aware of or is it too random to evaluate? 

I’ve been on the generic beacon version 11 months now (never took the official version) , was AU 11 months ago. I’d say I’ve 80-90% of my normal hair now. 

Beacon contacted me last week about my order (placed in April).  Apparently DHL operated a special charter to ship medicine out of Bangladesh, and Beacon said they could ship my order that way.  Unfortunately I missed the deadline to reply.  Beacon said I'll now have to wait until June before they can ship.

hi everyone.  i was able to locate one additional unopened box of xeljanz.  let me know if you are interested.

I just messaged you off list

Hello Anisha how long did it take your hair to grow back on the medication/My daughter pregnancy grew her hair back .But after she gave birth it came back out again.She has AA.I just hope and pray it never turns into Au. I think the prenanatal pills grew her hair and once she stopped taking them it fell out again and now it keeps spreading.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service