HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73355

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it is already two years that I go to Turkey to buy xeljanz, with high costs, I was hoping that there would be more diffusion of xeljanz also in Europe, but unfortunately nothing moves.
It would be good news if generic xeljanz selling in India were really valid

HI Guys

I had the Beacon Pharmaceuticals Tofacinix (blue pill) tested against US Pfizer Xeljanz (1/2 white pill. I couldn't afford to send them a whole one ha)

Ive attached the report. Lab says "both tablets are consistent with one another”

$15 per 30 pills. Delivered via EMS from Bangladesh with no issues straight to my door in NYC.

Regarding the supposed name brand Pfizer that I ordered form India. 2 60 pill bottles at $700 per bottle.

They shipped it via FedEx and it got stuck in FDA customs for like a month and now they have refused clearance and it has to be destroyed. So muy advise is nothing imported thru fedex.

I also purchsed 60 pill Pfizer Xeljanz bottle form Canada $1800 shipped via EMS.

Received at my door no issues.

I will be switching over to the generic India Tofacinix.

I did a lot of research and in India, Pfizer actually provides the base tofacitinib even for the generics.

The have the patent in india for the base ingredient. But not on the final product (Xeljanz) which is why generics are legal/affordable.

Attachments:

Hello Nicole, 
Great find. Have you started taking Beacon Pills? What about the 15$ for 10 Pill strip? Is it Tofanib by Globe Pharma? Are you going to get it tested against Xeljanz? If you could do it, it would be great. Do let me know where you ordered Tofanib from. When i tried to buy it from Bangladesh, where Tofanib is Manufactured there are no websites that do International shipping. I am from United Arab Emirates btw. Sorry for so many questions, but i had to ask after seeing such an option. Thanks again for the great find. Fingers Crossed. :D

HI!

So am on the beacon pills and my white growth is starting to turn brown so its progressing same as it was on the xeljanz. i did have the beacon pills tested against xeljanz and they were deemed "indistinguishable" by the lab. They will ship direct to you intl. Its a 30 pill box for $15 usd. Here is the email address to order:

masfik@beaconmedicare.com.bd  OR
tamal@beaconmedicare.com.bd

I had no problems with customs in USA with this company and shipper. I would think would be fine to UAE.

what do you mean when you write "indistinguishable", they are the same as xeljanz

Yes exactly the same 

Thanks for answering my questions. All the best with your recovery. Hoping to see you with your full hair soon. :D

You are so sweet thank you! You too! I will throw some pics up soon. Have buzzed my head 3 times now because it gets long. Just waiting for it to fill in! I’d say I have a about 10k hairs now from zero. So fingers crossed.  I hope this can work for all of us!! It’s about time we have a solution that works! 

How much does a Xeljanz Tofacinix generic box cost? It is 15 dollars for 30 pills?
I buy xeljanz in turkey and the cost is 450 euros

Yes, i had asked Nicole the same question and she have mentioned it in the last page whom to contact to get the supplies for 15$. 

You are very welcome. Do keep us posted on your progress. :D

Hi NicoleT,

I have sent you a friend request as I would like to ask you a few questions as I am very much interested in trying to purchase the generic version as I’m fed up on the wait for my doctor taking forever trying to prescribe it to me and who just says atm the price is too high to give it off label to me. 

So if you kindly accept my friend request I will message you. 

Thank you 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service