HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 74324

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Frida.

What tests did your dermatologist recommend? 

This tests should be done before starting xeljanz 

FBC

LFTs

CK

Chol-Lipids-TGs
cretinine-UREA 

HIV,HBV,HCV. Markers Abs

Quantiferon 

but I  am not sure what test are for future after you start treatment 

i have to ask my dermatologist 

i suggests you to find a dermatologist to guide you for future.as this medication is not a joke.

to be honest I am very worried about my daughter . I just started 2 weeks ago . I didn’t have any other options 

good luck 

Thank you, Frida. 

I wish you the very best for your daughter. If you ever need a chat feel free to message me. 

Take care 

Has anyone used DHL from India (beacon) to the UK ? Was there any issues ? (I’ve used EMS prior with zero problems) 

I am waiting to hear about this too

Yeah. I’ve 43 days left of pills at my required dosage. I’m worried that EMS will be waaaaayyyy back logged so DHL would be the optimum service as it’s much quicker. Consignment safety of delivery and customs issues is my paramount concern though before I order. 

Has anyone heard from Beacon lately? They haven't responded to me in weeks.

Heard a couple days ago.Mouree emailed me that ems is not working will start anytime soon.But we have been hearing that for nearly 2 months now.Were all in the same boat!I keep counting my pills.I have 2 months worth left.

I spoke to an Abdullah who informed me he didn't know when EMS would start to ship and recommended DHL, but then Mouree said she didn't advise DHL as highly as EMS. 

I have found this website, may be useful - and as you see Bangladesh is the country on the list saying suspension of mail services where Beacon is located and sends shipments from!

https://esellercafe.com/us-postal-service-status-on-international-m...

I have to order myself and kind of wary at the moment with high concerns on DHL with US customs clearance and plus even if order with EMS being the option which is 65$ for one shipment and if we intend to change to DHL then its an extra burden of 30$ transfer to HongKong bank with transfer fees and all .... and there is no transparency as to when this will be open but when it does - there will be tremendous delays for many months I am thinking as its not just Beacon orders, its about who all are waiting at this point will rush and think about who already have ordered and are sitting in some warehouses...
I also see on Beacon website that they are showing Fedex option on their order page, not sure what that is? Is it something FedEX end to end or Fedex initially and then handing out to USPS in US, once its here at the border? Not sure what kind of FedEx option is being used?

I looked at their restrictions. According to Fedex website you can't use Fedex to ship pharmaceuticals. It looks like the safest option is for us to wait for EMS to start again. Whenever that may be.  I also checked out the Bangladesh postal dept website for EMS - if I understood it correctly they have movement restrictions in place until end of June.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service