HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for the update.

Getting desperate, If anyone has some meds they can part with, please message me with a friend request. 

Good morning received this email from Mouree this morning.EMS is still not working.We are expecting EMS will start it’s operation very soon.However,will send you product as soon as it starts working.Or we could use DHL if you confirm that you can release it from them.I would advise you to talk with your local DHL and ask if there will be any issue in clearing the product.Let me know.If they say it’s ok then I will send it via DHL. What does everyone think is the best option!

HI Everyone, just an update,

I'm ordering Tofacinix from Beacon for delivery to Sydney.

I placed order on 11th June and today they emailed my DHL tracking number.

Estimated delivery date is 3rd July.

This order is for my 22yo son, who's had AA for 4 years, tried absolutely everything.

Last week the methotrexate he was on since January looked to have stopped working

He never had growth on eyebrows lashes beard anyway.

So looking to give Tofacitnix a try.

The worry is I've read a few times that if this medication is stopped it doesn't work well when you restart it.

Ive been on it for 4 years and it hasn't stopped working yet.

That's great news Anisha!

In the 4 years did you stop the medication and start again for any reason?

Or have you been on it the whole time?

Has anyone tried or has ordered from Beacon via DHL to USA? Please share your experience so far, if its transit, tracking information transparency, and if its been through with customs, or has anyone talked to DHL USA about the custom clearance?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Rajeev,I just received my notification from DHL express, with my tracking number and date of delivery to be July 1. My source, who is a little more expensive that Beacon but worth keeping because he always responds to my emails in the same day. He was able to send it yesterday 6/23. I live in California. Here's his information Ujwala <ujwalapharmaceutical81@gmail.com> I get the bottles of Tofacent. 

What is the name of the pharmacy you use?

Hi Carlie I live in Los Angeles California.I was wondering if you checked with DHL to see if they will deliver your package.I am also very low about 6 weeks worth of medication left.If you receive your package I will have to order from your source immediately.Good luck and keep us informed.

Hello Carlie, hoping all is well. How’s your DHL shipment coming along? Has it been already out of US customs? Please share your experience so far with DHL on like tracking information, delivery box pics once you have it? And any advise for all of us here if DHL is way to go considering the crazy times we are in? Thanks in advance.

Thanks Carlie for the update and contact information. Appreciate it. Please do update once it gets through the custom without any hassle, as I believe this would be your first time using a DHL shipping method, and if there are any custom charges needed to paid etc? Also, remains to be seen what the packaging looks like for the new vendor. As beacon ships them marking as sample medications and I guess thats why its easier to get pass US customs.

Please keep us updated, and if you can share the package box pic here, ofcourse hiding your delivery information .... just so to get an idea about the size and what it will look like?

Thanks in advance once again.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service