HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

• hello make a simple prescription or take an old prescription and even add tofacitinib 11mg. Nicole for you it will be ok

Hi Kevin

I was thinking this too. It’s very easy to obtain a prescription through online doctors in the USA (for those of us stuck with the European tofacitinib virtual embargo) 

Im going to check this as an option when my current pills volume begins to look worrying. 

Hey Ross,

How are you getting on?

Any breakthroughs or updates? 

Hey mate. I was told I just need any doctors letter with my address and name and the term tofacitinib.

I can’t see it being very strict at customs leaving Bangladesh. I’ll let you know how I get on when I get my doctors letter sent out!

Just tried placing an order with Beacon, hadn't had to place a new order in over a year, they asked for a prescription. Anyone had any advise because I do not have one

do you have a GP who will write you a prescription?

mine did it for me

MY GP wouldn't write one for me. I hope a dermatologist I met with a couple of years ago at Colombia in NY will. She would be my only option. I'll keep the group posted. Thanks for the response.

Hi Everyone,

I'm in the same boat as some of the recent posters here - Beacon are now asking for details of my prescription and I don't have one.

I live in the UK and as far as I know there isn't a doctor in this country who will write a prescription for tofacitinib to treat alopecia. If I'm wrong in thinking that then please let me know!

I did have an appointment with a doctor in Dublin who is willing to prescribe it but it turned out that this was only possible for residents of Ireland. Similarly, I had thought about making an online appoint with a doctor in e.g. the USA who might prescribe Xeljanz but all my research suggest that unless you live in that country they won't be able to write a prescription for you.

I've been racking my brain trying to come up with a solution. If anyone has any suggestions then I'd love to hear them. 

Hi all,

I have asked further about this and Shamiul has said the below;

A letter from my doctor be sufficient, give me that.

I meant anything from your doctor with your name and medicine.

I have a letter from my doctor to my GP regarding bloods and the fact that I take the drug. This *should* suffice so maybe ask for something similar?

Ross

Hi, I’m also from the UK and having the same problem providing a prescription for Beacon. I recently ordered Tofacent 5mg (another brand of Tofacitinib) from emergencydrug.com, which was $35 for 60 tablets. They are also based in Bangladesh and have shipped the tablets using EMS. The tracking info says they’ve departed Dhaka.

When I ordered from emergencydrug they said DHL requires a prescription and EMS doesn’t, which makes no sense as Beacon normally ship to UK using EMS. Ideally Beacon would be the preferred supplier however it’s worth having a back up just in case. I’ve read good things about Tofacent and the company, but I’ll keep everyone updated. 

Hi all,

I have just placed an order with Shamiul. He has now said minimum order is 20 boxes ($375) however he has also claimed no EMS issues with customs (although I did share a note from my Dr including my name and the fact I take Tofa).

Also - good luck Alex with your order.

Will keep you updated with the progress!

Ross

Thanks for the information Ross.

For anyone in the UK having issues, I used zoomdoc, who provide online doctors for referral letters etc. For £35 they provided me with a doctors referral letter stating that I take Tofacitinib 5mg. I placed an order with Shamiul using the letter. 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service