HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I checked and received email yesterday from Mouree saying that "Be informed, currently EMS are not working. It will start anytime soon"

and regarding the acknowledgement they say this - though its quicker than that but I guess that's their process?

"Receiving money and shipment processing generally take 6-14 working days or sometimes more."

This is latest response I received per their country date of July 02.
Also, Mouree mentioned that - "We work from Sunday to Thursday. Friday and Saturday are totally closed."

Not the best news.Went on the EMS website and Bangladesh is still on the no service list with about 100 other countries.They opened up service this week to a handful of countries.And they are mostly going by cargo ship instead of planes so they said a package instead of taking 6 to 10 days will now take 4 to 6 weeks!

That's not good news, services not resumed and shipping extended times, must plan accordingly.

@Carlie, any positive movement for your package?

See my reply to Football Fan. I will post instructions from DHL Express.

I just received EMS tracking info for my order.  However, on EMS’s website, there hasn’t been any movement apart from the package departing from the export office in Dhaka on 3 July.

I heard the same thing from my guy. My DHL Express shipment is on hold at customs. They sent me a list of items they need to clear it. Not a big deal but they don't open packages for documentation so if anyone uses DHL Express, be sure to have the invoice, copy of passport, prescription, type of medication, use, value. I will post the instructions later. I would have had my meds in a week if we had known.

I was told by beacon that the maximum order for DHL was 4 boxes of pills . If I exceeded this volume of boxes I would require a prescription (which I don’t have) so I decided on EMS. I have not sent the payment yet as I’m trying to figure out best/safest course of order. 

Hi Carlie. How many boxes/bottles were in your order ? (Just seeing if it tally’s with the 4 box limit beacon warned me about) . I don’t have a prescription so I would not be able to order using DHL if customs would require a medical prescription. 

I would contact DHL Express, you can email them. They are more expensive but if you need your meds right away, they ae fast. My prescription is for 5 bottles of 60 tabs and that's the order. I have ordered as much as 20 boxes from Beacon, without a prescription and shipped EMS without issue.

Thanks Carlie. Would you have any idea if I ordered today what the estimate time would be for a UK delivery with EMS ? It usually takes about 4 weeks but with the way things are it’s worrying (I’ve only got 60 pills left from my previous order) 

Hi Bibby, I'm in the US and DHL Express is a hassle. My order is stuck at customs since the 28th. Now they want to see a letter from my doctor saying it's okay for me to order it from another country. I'm not sure how long EMS is taking but someone else on here just received their order and I think they are in the UK;

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service