HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lu391, who are you using at Aspar?

I once used Aspar pharmacy to buy tofaxen, generic of xeljanz

@lu391 - what is the price and quantity per bottle aspar charged in USD?

I paid $ 58 for 60 pills, tofaxen, if there are problems buying tofacinix, it can be another alternative

My DHL package was released from custom. I had to pay $87.00 for duty taxes to get it moving again. Such a racket!

@Carlie, Congratulations, and you still needed to do all that documentation inclusive of a letter from doctor?

They should have asked for duty in first place without all of that hassle?

Was that duty based on the order value?

Apparently it was. 

They have responded to me, the expedition is by dhl and not fed ex because of coronavirus and it s why they need a prescription. I had tell to them that i can t have this and they say to me to dont worried and they have make a false prescription at my name so i m happy! 

Hi Friends, 

If you want tofacitinib from Bangladesh then reply.

Thanks 

@Zubaidul, please let us know more details like pricing,brand name, shipping method used and shipping charges etc? mode of payment? how to order? etc. Are you from Beacon or talking about tofacitinib from beacon or someone else?

More details would be really great and appreciated...

@Rajeev Gupta,

Thanks for your interest.Please give your details to zubaidul007@gmail.com  

Anyone here experience bad stomach side effects (Vomiting) when on 20mg?

I have thrown up 3 times, felt really sick another time, and feeling sick again (just threw up last week) in a 7 month span when I have been off and on 20mg.

I am good on 10 and even 15mg, but very little to no growth

Message me if you do, I always forget to check back here, thank you guys

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service