HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

Does anyone in London/UK have any tofacinex/tofacitinib they can part with?  

I have placed an order with Beacon that was dispatched on 3 July but have been out of medication for 2 weeks and am uncertain as to when the shipment will arrive.  

Mouree sent me an email this morning saying ems will start working tomorrow!!! That I will get my medication soon.Not sure if it will take 10 days or 4 weeks but this is the best news,

Hey Football fan! Could you send me Mouree's email address? I tried looking through this thread but haven't been able to find it.

For those of you who will now be placing orders to the USA, please update us once you've received your package. Also let us know how the process went, how many days for shipment, etc. that would be much appreciated :)

Update:

I’ve received my shipment of 10 boxes of Tofacinix from Beacon.  Via EMS, the package shipped from Bangladesh on 3 July, arrived in the UK on 15 July and was delivered on 16 July.

I've emailed Mouree at least 20 times, absolutely no response! I need another Beacon contact.

I may help you to get tofacitinib ( Another Brand) from Bangladesh,If you want @zubaidul007@gmail.com

Thank you Zubaidul.  What is the brand and what is the cost?

He finally responded to me after a couple months and I was able to place my order. They're closed on Fridays and Saturdays.

I will probably place an order with Zubaidul, who is on here. I like having several sources.

Do you mail me? Sorry for my ignorance .Would like to mail me please. 

I did.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service