Kristen P's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I have read about it and viewed pictures but have not had it done - is there someone…"

Kristen P replied Feb 19, 2016 to Eyebrow Help

31 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Montymom

"What treatments are you using? Sorry if you already posted the information. I'm alwa…"

Kristen P replied Oct 1, 2015 to CARF ...interesting info

24 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by gmodo

"Where are you located? I have had a pretty good experience with my doctor in Chicago…"

Kristen P replied Oct 1, 2015 to CARF ...interesting info

24 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by gmodo

"Hey! I use Flucinonide a few times a week. Just be REALLY careful to not get it on y…"

Kristen P replied Sep 27, 2015 to Using Fluocinonide

5 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Gail

"Hi Cassrose! Sorry to hear you are dealing with hair issues too. One thing most FFA…"

Kristen P replied Jun 16, 2015 to I think I have frontal fibrosing alopecia?

4 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Classical Anne in NC mountains

"I go to Dr. Maria Colavincenzo and Dr. Melanie Clark at Northwestern Memorial Hospit…"

Kristen P replied Jun 12, 2015 to Help with finding dermatologist with FFA knowledge/experience

3 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Kristen P

"I mainly use Dermo-calm by Kerastase. It's not inexpensive but I can often find deal…"

Kristen P replied May 27, 2015 to New here

28 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by April

"Hi Rachel! I'm like you - diagnosed with FFA pretty young (officially at 36, but it…"

Kristen P replied May 21, 2015 to New here

28 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by April

"I mostly use Kerastase products, alternating between their Dermo Calm and Nutritive…"

Kristen P replied Apr 22, 2015 to Hair care products

2 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Cheryl

"Thanks for sharing! Do you mix all of it into one container and then shake it up, or…"

Kristen P replied Mar 3, 2015 to Essential oils

14 Feb 11, 2018
Reply by Plf

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service