MJ's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"I am convinced Tamoxifen was a key factor for me!  It sent me raging in to an early…"

MJ replied Dec 27, 2017 to Low Estrogen and Tamoxifen as Risk Factors

14 Mar 17, 2018
Reply by Pascal

"Hi Erika, sorry for your diagnosis. I am about four years in. Took hydroxychloraquin…"

MJ replied Nov 12, 2017 to Success with any drug

27 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Kathy, my a Chinese doctor did put needles in the scalp and in many other areas. She…"

MJ replied Dec 2, 2016 to What does really help? Regular medicines of alternative therapy?

26 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Embo

"AReg, So sorry for your diagnosis, but you have found a great source of info and sup…"

MJ replied May 10, 2016 to Recently diagnosed in Kansas

13 May 28, 2016
Reply by Sad in chicago

"Lo, I haven't pursued more questions about the injections, but I think that once the…"

MJ replied May 6, 2016 to Newly diagnosed in Colorado

50 Mar 18, 2019
Reply by julie

"I tend to think there may be some merit to this. In the last 15 years we have defini…"

MJ replied Mar 20, 2016 to Study: Leave-on facial products linked to FFA

25 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"My appointment was kind of uneventful. From the visual exam the doctor thought I was…"

MJ replied Mar 5, 2016 to Newly diagnosed in Colorado

50 Mar 18, 2019
Reply by julie

"K- So sorry you had to join this club. I too took tamoxifen for early stage breast c…"

MJ replied Feb 23, 2016 to Newly diagnosed in Colorado

50 Mar 18, 2019
Reply by julie

"Lo, I have not been able to an appointment. I am considering taking a new approach.…"

MJ replied Nov 5, 2015 to Can you guys tell me what you think?

26 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by Wyobalance

"Dr. Bergfeld is my doc. She is amazing. But I am not sure what to tell you about the…"

MJ replied Oct 10, 2015 to CARF ...interesting info

24 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by gmodo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service