Brenda, IL US's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"After reading your post I went to Corner of Hope and Mane and read her tips. I order…"

Brenda, IL US replied Sep 21, 2016 to Boostnblend powder

3 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by femmemuscle

"Sorry you might be dealing with FFA. It down right sucks to put it very bluntly. Fin…"

Brenda, IL US replied Jun 26, 2016 to Newly "diagnosed" and struggling - CONFIRMED DIAGNOSIS

13 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Niece

"My dermatologist recommended that I buy a Laser comb. She's had several patients get…"

Brenda, IL US replied Jan 13, 2016 to FFA - Laser treatment advice

2 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Brenda, IL US

"I think you look beautiful Lo.  Your family does too.  I've given up on any treatmen…"

Brenda, IL US replied Apr 16, 2015 to Success Stories?

29 May 2, 2015
Reply by Will Be Healed

"It's been four days since i had my eyebrows done and they've lightened up just a lit…"

Brenda, IL US replied May 10, 2014 to Are you contemplating eyebrow tattoos?

61 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Anne Louise

"Jess I went to So Natural at 8044 Manchester Rd in St Louis yesterday.  I decided to…"

Brenda, IL US replied May 7, 2014 to Are you contemplating eyebrow tattoos?

61 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Anne Louise

"I guess I'd better go for the third touch up.  My brows were light when i had them.…"

Brenda, IL US replied May 3, 2014 to Are you contemplating eyebrow tattoos?

61 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Anne Louise

"I had to cancel my eyebrow appointment last week due to a death in the family.  I wa…"

Brenda, IL US replied May 2, 2014 to Are you contemplating eyebrow tattoos?

61 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Anne Louise

"Celia please get to an eye dr.  This is a serious side affect of plaquenil.  Dont ta…"

Brenda, IL US replied Feb 5, 2014 to Plaquenil side effects

4 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Brenda, IL US

"That sounds very interesting. I will ask my derm. Is the doxy helping? My derm hasn'…"

Brenda, IL US replied Oct 3, 2013 to Hairline Surgery Option

14 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by sadandunsure

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service