Rose's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"One more question Donna do you use a ointment, lotion, or foam clobestal. I got my d…"

Rose replied Oct 9, 2018 to FFA too young

9 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by Hailey

"Hi thank you so much for replying and giving me the references. I’m gonna look into…"

Rose replied Oct 1, 2018 to Looking for a doctor in San Diego CA to diagnose

3 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by PamW San Diego, CA, USA

"Hi I agree with you I’m about to turn 24 and I have had it for a couple years I alwa…"

Rose replied Sep 26, 2018 to Some questions

10 Sep 26, 2018
Reply by Rose

"Okay thanks I think I’m gonna try to get the clobestatol medicine but my doctor is v…"

Rose replied Sep 26, 2018 to FFA too young

9 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by Hailey

"No I am on the same boat and looking for advice I usually part my hair straigt down…"

Rose replied Sep 25, 2018 to Any advice on how to make hair look thicker?

2 Sep 25, 2018
Reply by Rose

"Thank you for replying and mine hasn’t had red dot just receding slowly it’s notice…"

Rose replied Sep 25, 2018 to FFA too young

9 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by Hailey

"Thanks for replying and yea I’m doing a lot of researching I have used a thc/CBD oil…"

Rose replied Sep 25, 2018 to FFA too young

9 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by Hailey

"What type of sunscreen are you using I’m looking for a new one that doesn’t have a l…"

Rose replied Sep 21, 2018 to Anyone notice unusual hair shedding/loss certain times of year?

9 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by Rose

"Hello DragonandFoz I’m very interested In what type of sun screen you use thanks als…"

Rose replied Sep 21, 2018 to Get Ahead of Hairloss Event plus new information on FFA

10 Dec 6, 2018
Reply by Overthis2018

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service