Annie's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"momto1, I'm glad you had a pleasant experience.  A pleasant doctor makes all the dif…"

Annie replied Oct 16, 2015 to Biopsy experience?

12 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by FindingAnswers

"I imagine there are a lot of women who are losing their so slow that they don't have…"

Annie replied Oct 2, 2015 to CARF ...interesting info

24 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by gmodo

"I got the same response, momto1.  My first doctor also said I have female pattern ba…"

Annie replied Oct 1, 2015 to CARF ...interesting info

24 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by gmodo

"momto1, Just a thought...  Do you have hair loss in your eyebrows?  Mine haven't bee…"

Annie replied Oct 1, 2015 to CARF ...interesting info

24 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by gmodo

"momto1, it's hard to tell by your pictures if you are in the early stages of ffa.  T…"

Annie replied Sep 29, 2015 to Can you guys tell me what you think?

26 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by Wyobalance

"Jacq, my doctor warned me to only use topical steroids on my head because it can cau…"

Annie replied Sep 29, 2015 to Clobetasol? Does it work for hair growth? Anyone have success stories?

6 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Jacqui

"D&F, I've also wondered what it was that we're putting on our faces that affects…"

Annie replied Aug 14, 2015 to Because of the Lack of studies for Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia I made a Chart here

64 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by sallylwess

"Mildred, I sometimes have itching on the bare spots where ffa has already claimed th…"

Annie replied Jul 16, 2015 to FFA itching

10 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Jacqui

"I've been using Rogaine since my diagnosis in March 2013.  It hasn't stopped the ffa…"

Annie replied Jul 15, 2015 to So much hair loss from Rogaine!

22 Feb 20, 2020
Reply by emillnoore

"LittleSadEyes, my Rogaine shed started about 2 weeks after I started using it, laste…"

Annie replied Jul 7, 2015 to So much hair loss from Rogaine!

22 Feb 20, 2020
Reply by emillnoore

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service