Kath UK's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi silversurfer - my wigs have three patches for wig tape on the front and three cli…"

Kath UK replied Mar 3, 2015 to Wig slipping

1 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Kath UK

"Hi Michelle, You might need to have a biopsy to find out if you have got FFA - your…"

Kath UK replied Sep 2, 2013 to FFA hairloss ?

25 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by sallylwess

"Hi Mary and welcome. I really feel for you - it's so depressing to get a diagnosis o…"

Kath UK replied Aug 15, 2013 to Some questions from another newcomer- specfically regarding eyebrow transplants

26 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Sam

"Hi Maddy, welcome to the group. It is a horrible diagnosis, I know, and I do sympath…"

Kath UK replied Jun 7, 2013 to Devastated over FFA diagnosis

12 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by PamW San Diego, CA, USA

"Hi Jane, Thanks for the information about the headbands on the Free People site. I'l…"

Kath UK replied Jun 5, 2013 to Tender head

16 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Shar

"Hi Silversurfer, you say you've been prescribed Ditropan. I haven't noticed anyone e…"

Kath UK replied May 3, 2013 to frontal fibosing alopecia

79 Jul 12, 2013

"Hello Dee - I'm from Scotland too and I've had FFA for about 8 years. The dermatolog…"

Kath UK replied May 2, 2013 to frontal fibosing alopecia

79 Jul 12, 2013

"You look stunning, Debs! What a beautiful woman you are. And thanks for all your goo…"

Kath UK replied Mar 21, 2013 to Wigs and Hairpieces

74 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by ammie

"Thanks for the information about NHS wigs, Debs. That was very helpful. Part of the…"

Kath UK replied Mar 15, 2013 to frontal fibosing alopecia

79 Jul 12, 2013

"Hello - I'm quite new to the group and I'm finding out a lot I didn't know about FFA…"

Kath UK replied Mar 14, 2013 to frontal fibosing alopecia

79 Jul 12, 2013

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service