Beez's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent notes Curlyk! Thank you so much for sharing them. Glad to hear they are fi…"

Beez replied Jun 13, 2018 to CARF Conference 2018 Notes

31 Mar 19, 2020
Reply by Lorenzo Morris

"Hi BubbaL, So sorry to hear you've been given this rotten diagnosis. You at least go…"

Beez replied Apr 3, 2018 to New at FFA

21 Sep 29, 2018
Reply by Afraid

"Interesting but it's ONE person.  In my hand now I have a bottle of the sunscreen I…"

Beez replied Apr 3, 2018 to More Tentative Evidence of a Cause: Sunscreen/Titanium

5 Dec 6, 2018
Reply by Overthis2018

"Yep! Last fall I started having terrible scaling and flaking, no matter what I tried…"

Beez replied Mar 27, 2018 to FFA since 2014 diagnosis...Now, Scalp Psoriasis...any1 else?

4 Mar 29, 2018
Reply by DragonandFox

"If the vast majority of women who have true FFA (by biopsy) are menapausal, then the…"

Beez replied Mar 16, 2018 to Low Estrogen and Tamoxifen as Risk Factors

14 Mar 17, 2018
Reply by Pascal

"I think that ‘light growth’ is actually dying hair. Does it look like baby hairs alo…"

Beez replied Mar 16, 2018 to Hair, skin, nails vitamins.

8 Mar 17, 2018
Reply by Marytee

"Hi akb! The problem with knowing what 'stage' we are in with this damn disease is th…"

Beez replied Feb 23, 2018 to Treatment cycling back: intralesional steroids

19 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Liz Lov

"I am convinced it is connected to a hormonal change. Mine began right around menopau…"

Beez replied Dec 13, 2017 to Low Estrogen and Tamoxifen as Risk Factors

14 Mar 17, 2018
Reply by Pascal

"I am sorry you are having to deal with this at such a young age!! Have you had a bio…"

Beez replied Dec 12, 2017 to Has anyone had/tried cortisone shots to scalp?

20 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by lorrie

"Wow! Good news indeed. I believe isotretinoin is Accutane--- unfortunately for many…"

Beez replied Oct 30, 2017 to New Treatment Options

21 Jan 9, 2022
Reply by FFAKari

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service