Chris's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"If he is talking about platelet rich plasma injections, the cicatricial Alopecia res…"

Chris replied May 22, 2016 to Recently diagnosed in Kansas

13 May 28, 2016
Reply by Sad in chicago

"Hi Kikibob, I decided not to go with any medical treatments due to all of the possib…"

Chris replied Mar 11, 2016 to Newly diagnosed in Colorado

50 Mar 18, 2019
Reply by julie

"I take vitamin D. I had my blood tested, and mine was really low, so my doctor put m…"

Chris replied Mar 11, 2016 to something interesting to see (I think)

8 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Chris

"It wasn't bad. I think I had two or three stitches. With a local, I didn't really fe…"

Chris replied Oct 27, 2015 to Biopsy experience?

12 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by FindingAnswers

"My biopsy confirmed that the follicles were scarred by the inflammation , and then t…"

Chris replied Aug 28, 2015 to Biopsy results/language

10 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by ammie

"Oh man! Just talking about it makes me itch! My head itches to some degree all the t…"

Chris replied Jul 22, 2015 to FFA itching

10 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Jacqui

"Hi sadandunsure, I'm sorry this is happening to you.  I had many of the same worries…"

Chris replied Jun 13, 2015 to New here

28 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by April

"I noticed my eyebrows going first.  I was in denial about my hairline for a few year…"

Chris replied Jun 11, 2015 to Help Please

12 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Chris

"I get rashes and allergic reactions all the time. I am also asthmatic. I think all o…"

Chris replied May 28, 2015 to Skin surrounding follicles now black after being inflamed and red??

13 May 28, 2015
Reply by Chris

"Hi Sandy, My follicles have never turned black, just red like pimples, or those weir…"

Chris replied May 28, 2015 to Skin surrounding follicles now black after being inflamed and red??

13 May 28, 2015
Reply by Chris

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service