Jen Deletto's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Children's Alopecia Project has a ton of great information on their website and in t…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 2, 2010 to How can I find information?

20 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by jackie estrada

"Children's Alopecia Project has a ton of good information on their website. www.chi…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 2, 2010 to 5 years with AU-advice on support

16 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"Have you tried Wigs for Kids? www.wigsforkids.org"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 2, 2010 to Wig Shopping

6 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"Have you tried Wigs for Kids out of Ohio? www.wigsforkids.org I am in the process…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 2, 2010 to Has anybody used Children with Hairloss to get a wig

4 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"My 5 year old was diagnosed with AA in December. Over the past 3 weeks she has start…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 2, 2010 to Eyebrow and Eyelash hair loss

8 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Leslie Lauren

"I just started filling out the forms for Wigs for Kids. Kayla hasn't asked for a wig…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 2, 2010 to Wigs for children

19 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Saida Z. (Ariana's mom)

"My daughter has no known allergies but I wonder if there is indeed some allergy that…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 2, 2010 to Food Allergies

29 May 2, 2019
Reply by HarrisonPorshe

"Out of curiousity - how much does Hair Up cost?"

Jen Deletto replied Feb 21, 2010 to Hair Up treatment

55 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by lesya

"How as the talk that Jeff had with the students at Haley's school? I have spoken to…"

Jen Deletto replied Feb 15, 2010 to my daughter doesn't want to wear her hats to school anymore

13 Dec 11, 2019
Reply by andirnaat

"We haven't gone yet but it is run by CAP (Children's Alopecia Project) and the found…"

Jen Deletto replied Feb 15, 2010 to Alopecialooza

15 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Ellie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service