Cindy's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Annie, your daughter sounds so confident and strong..I am glad she is having a good…"

Cindy replied Sep 18, 2009 to Concerns about the new school year.

17 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Siphnaki

"Debbie, give the treatment more time. Although Sam is doing a different squaric acid…"

Cindy replied Sep 17, 2009 to zyrtec

8 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Matt (Mikayla's Dad)

"Good luck Tandy..There are many young girls on here wearing them and I haven't heard…"

Cindy replied Sep 8, 2009 to Anyone with a teenage daughter that has advise on wigs?

13 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Tandy Acuna

"Hi Jennifer, Sam's hair fell out in patches and I would comb her hair and it came ou…"

Cindy replied Sep 8, 2009 to squaric acid scarring

9 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Cindy

"Hi Jean, Samantha is not doing DCP. She is doing SADBE. Samantha is 7.5 yr old. She…"

Cindy replied Sep 6, 2009 to squaric acid scarring

9 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Cindy

"Hi Jennifer, Sorry to read that you and your son are going through this. On a more p…"

Cindy replied Aug 31, 2009 to Son newly diagnosed with AA - heart is broken

7 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Jean

"Tandy, Locks of Love gives free suction wigs to kids based on final need. You need t…"

Cindy replied Aug 27, 2009 to Anyone with a teenage daughter that has advise on wigs?

13 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Tandy Acuna

"Hi Tandy, my daughter wore headbands from Claires until she lost too much. They have…"

Cindy replied Aug 26, 2009 to Anyone with a teenage daughter that has advise on wigs?

13 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Tandy Acuna

"Hi Tandy, When my daughter was loosing her hair we bought a bunch of headbands at cl…"

Cindy replied Aug 26, 2009 to Anyone with a teenage daughter that has advise on wigs?

13 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Tandy Acuna

"I checked Samantha's arm and the mark is gone..But, I do recall seeing it for someti…"

Cindy replied Aug 25, 2009 to squaric acid scarring

9 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Cindy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service