Sara and William's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess we've been lucky. I don't think William really gets teased. Sometimes he com…"

Sara and William replied Apr 3, 2010 to going to school

24 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by kdeff

"It's going to keep happening, and it won't even always be children. Parents of child…"

Sara and William replied Mar 29, 2010 to What to say to children that ask their parents in front of my daughter, why doesn't that girl have any hair?

12 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Maritza Stern

"We went to the kids club. They have a program for free hair pieces for kids. It take…"

Sara and William replied Nov 10, 2009 to Wig Shopping

6 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"My son also has eczema, or at least has had. He hasn't had any real problems with it…"

Sara and William replied Nov 10, 2009 to couple of questions...

7 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Andrea

"Things went pretty smoothly for us. Boo wore his wig for the first 2 hours, then got…"

Sara and William replied Aug 26, 2009 to Concerns about the new school year.

17 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Siphnaki

"everything about Boo's bloodwork has been normal. Sorry I can't be more help. --Sara"

Sara and William replied Aug 8, 2009 to Anemia

5 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Hillary Howard

"My son's hair began falling out in November, and now he is completely bald, includin…"

Sara and William replied May 13, 2009 to Private school vs public school

6 May 22, 2009
Reply by Angie, Gracie's mom

"http://www.alopeciaworld.net/forum/topics/2022678:Topic:4355 I don't recall the nam…"

Sara and William replied Apr 19, 2009 to 5 years with AU-advice on support

16 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"My son is slightly older than yours, but has only had AT for a couple of months, so…"

Sara and William replied Apr 19, 2009 to 5 years with AU-advice on support

16 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"We are in a somewhat similar situation. Our 7 year old started out with a patch arou…"

Sara and William replied Mar 29, 2009 to How can I find information?

20 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by jackie estrada

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service