Miranda's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, I have a 5 year old that has had alopecia since she was turning 2. I also had…"

Miranda replied Sep 18, 2008 to What does it take to get a diagnosis, and what next?

5 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by theantichick (Shannon's Mom)

"Lori, your daughter is much older than mine, and so you have already gone through th…"

Miranda replied May 1, 2008 to Not sure what to do in some situations

8 May 3, 2008
Reply by Cindy

"Thanks Cindy, I was really excited it went so well also. We have a "Junior Rams Day"…"

Miranda replied May 1, 2008 to Ironic Eye Opener

3 May 1, 2008
Reply by Alyssa and mom Lori

"I actually signed up and did the short answer survey the second i was done replying…"

Miranda replied Apr 30, 2008 to SSRI's

7 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Simone Mitchell

"Hi, I have to say you have wonderful input. I think we are going to put it on hold f…"

Miranda replied Apr 28, 2008 to SSRI's

7 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Simone Mitchell

"Hi and Welcome Lisa! i am glad you found this place. I have said over and over how m…"

Miranda replied Apr 26, 2008 to Hi. I'm new here.

7 May 4, 2008
Reply by Michelle (mom of Sam)

"OH MY GOSH, you brought back memories of my daughter. We hadn't taken her to a hair…"

Miranda replied Apr 7, 2008 to LORI- Stress Induced Alopecia

5 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Miranda

"Cindy, I think that I am going to inform at least her class, and I've already talked…"

Miranda replied Apr 1, 2008 to Sharing Your Child's Aleopica with Others

19 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Shana and Taylor

"When my daughter was first diagnosed with Alopecia, her pediatrician said it was cau…"

Miranda replied Mar 31, 2008 to LORI- Stress Induced Alopecia

5 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Miranda

"We just recently cut Della's hair really short. I think it has been the best thing w…"

Miranda replied Mar 25, 2008 to Madison's intro

5 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Madisonsmom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service