velvet's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks J and yh the hairsprays great except it cost £10 a bottle its proffesional on…"

velvet replied Jan 20, 2012 to not wearing wigs

4 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ravi

"hey welcome to the group hope it helps u read my discussion about guides. i dont thi…"

velvet replied Jan 11, 2012 to coping

26 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by HannahLynn

"becuase i am busy i dont get to wash my wig more than once a week and sometimes its…"

velvet replied Jan 7, 2012 to Washing wigs

3 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by velvet

"sorry that u have to live in secret do u have any hair underneath, how do u keep ur…"

velvet replied Jan 5, 2012 to coping

26 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by HannahLynn

"i work with the older ones we r not going shame cus we cud have met we r working tow…"

velvet replied Jan 5, 2012 to Guides

2 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by velvet

"thanks kaate for sharing. as a saturday job i work at a pizza place and theres me an…"

velvet replied Jan 3, 2012 to coping

26 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by HannahLynn

"ive left school now and ive found as u get older people arent really that bothered b…"

velvet replied Dec 27, 2011 to coping

26 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by HannahLynn

"http://www.pakcosmetics.com/brand/sleek/wig-fashion/wig-fashion-hh-platinum-wig.html…"

velvet replied Dec 26, 2011 to real hair wigs

3 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by velvet

"so excited got a real hair wig the other weekend and spent the whole night curling i…"

velvet replied Dec 3, 2011 to real hair wigs

3 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by velvet

"aw thats great glad ur best friend is supportive :) x"

velvet replied Nov 25, 2011 to Being able to tell people about Alopecia

5 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by velvet

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service