Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm Bald. Nice to meet you (:

I'm 17 and was diaganosed with Alopecia Totalis at 9 months old. I just recently Stopped hiding the fact that i have no hair. But i would l…

Started by Haley Rae Kreis

7 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by kastababy

Too old for this adventure

Well, I'm mid sixty's great grandma and feel alone on this site. Got my spot 2 months ago, seems like it came overnight. It's just behind t…

Started by dorna wright

6 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Lexi

UK Teenagers/Parents with Alopecia

Hi Guys I have Alopecia Areata and my daughter was diagnosed with it 8 months ago. She is 15 and is finding it very difficult to accept, c…

Started by Sam G

1 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Heather

Is there any point in going to the derm?

Hi to all. I have been losing hair for over 20 years. I have several autoimmune issues going on: thyroid disease, psoriatic arthritis, fibr…

Started by Chefpam

2 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Carol

Absenteeism

Hi Everyone! Sorry I have been out of touch for so long. My situation is unchanged, luckily I still have just the one spot (almost two year…

Started by Pamela Garrahan

0 Nov 4, 2010

I seriously need more friends on here!

please!!! friend me!!!!

Started by christine policicchio

3 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Aliennation

Dealing with AU/AT

Has anyone dealt with it poorly for several years and eventually broke out of a pit of depression? What was the turning point? What made yo…

Started by Emory

6 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Sam Stone

Struggling

Hey all I've had alopecia areata for a few years now but this is the worst it's been. I just started travelling and am living in whistler.…

Started by tim

4 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Kaz

Life with hair and without hair

hiiiiiiiii riends,,,i am new to this site,,,i have joined this site today only,,,,,am suffering frm alpecia from 15-20 years and presently…

Started by Shelly

7 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Emory

Living with alopecia

hiii friends.....i know one has to accept the truth that now he/she has to spend his/her life without hairs,,,,,its just a dream,,,,that ev…

Started by Shelly

2 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Shelly

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service