Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc. (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I've made the big decision: It's time to shave

Hello fellow "Peciou's" people, The time has come....I will be in a stylists chair with my husband holding my hand and taking pictures... I…

Started by Suzanne

7 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Hayley

Going natural?

I am going on holiday next week to Bermuda and as its hot,I am planning to go without my vacuum wig for the first time ever. Nobody has eve…

Started by Liv

15 May 13, 2014
Reply by Aimee

Bald women fashion models

Have any of you noticed how many beautiful lady fashion models are shaving their heads and wearing the bald look these days? Some of them a…

Started by gerald

10 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by gerald

Best of bald list

Hi, My first post since joining. My story briefly. I had noticed a few spots in March. I was diagnosed with AA and began the steroid inject…

Started by sara

2 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Kathleen

What men think of alopecian women

Well, not being a man myself , I can't exactly contribute to this discussion. But I would like all of you to. So, the inevitable question,…

Started by Malinda Rode

69 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Ty

Shaving my head

I'm 15 years old and I have had Alopecia Areata all of my life. It has really taken a toll on me, growing up with kids my age, they can be…

Started by Nate

6 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by BlitaG

I cut it all off

I cut it all off. I couldn't bear seeing it thinning up there on my scalp any longer. What was left was so dry and thin, that it was like w…

Started by Nads

7 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Cindie

New here! I'm trying to decide on head shaving

Hi I've just joined and this is my quick story. I found I had a small patch when getting my hair cut approx 6 weeks ago. The patch has grow…

Started by Pault8084

17 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

Shave or not

I have alopecia areata for two yrs from the front of my head hair looks ok but the crown and nape have big patches couple more dotted aroun…

Started by Chrisi

1 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by amym

What to do and not to do with that tender crown?

Is there any think we should know on caring for the scalp with total alopecia? Soaps? Natural soaps? Still use shampoo? Best sunscreen? Moi…

Started by Candace

4 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Candace

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service