Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc. (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shaved but patch is noticeable

I shaved my very long hair completely off but the patch is still noticeable. It looks like a patch of missing hair follicles. Does everyone…

Started by Joshua Washington-boyd

2 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Ariel Hawley-Fry

Very silly but still wondering....

So, I'm shedding like crazy while I wait to see the Derm... Have you ever (and be serious!!) taken the vacuum hose and just vacuum your hea…

Started by Amelia33

5 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Rita

Should I shave it?

Hi everyone, my name is Hayley and I'm 26 years old. Three months ago I found a small coin sized bald spot on the top of the back of my hea…

Started by Hayley

2 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Alliegator

Should I wait till after my vacation to shave my head? Please help if you can!

Hello, for the last couple years I have been struggling with my already thin hair thinning even more. A few months ago my hair loss sped up…

Started by jaime2201

2 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Paula

When did you shave?

Hello all, I am new to this site and trying to learn all I can. I am 32 and 4 months ago started losing my hair. It started up front and I…

Started by Amelia33

1 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

Trying to make a mohawk work, need help!

To try to make my bald spots work for me instead of against me I decided to shave my hair into a mohawk (it was most of the way there on it…

Started by Wynter GS

1 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by maulis86

I did it!!

Little update for everyone, I was posting on her a while ago about how i was gutted that i was going to have to buzz my hair as I had lost…

Started by Vicki Sampson

7 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

My first bald pic

Hello fellow Alopecians! This is the first picture I have taken without hair and the first time I am exposing myself to the world...Without…

Started by VanillaPlum01

38 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

The people around with alopecia

Hey all ! Since the onset of my AA, I've often found myself staring at people's hair way more than I used to... And i've noticed, to my s…

Started by Crumpets

11 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Lisa Santer

New to head shaving!

Help!!! What are the best shavers to keep your head that smooth as glass shave? Just started shaving my head regularly and am having a bit…

Started by Cindy

10 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Cindie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service