Children with alopecia (334)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What to Tell My Daughter?

I have a 6 year old daughter who has alopecia. She has just started school and is having a difficult time understanding how to cope with he…

Started by Annette Shuford

4 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by terri

Son with alopecia

My son is 12 years old and in the 7th grade. He has had Alopecia since he was around 8. We have been able to "hide" the spots because he di…

Started by Alison

6 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Joshua

Any children who are doing pageants?

Kaleigh does natural pageants and right now she just has to show up, not much planned performing a 2 year can do. But I was thinking tonigh…

Started by Shay and my girl Kaleigh :)

0 Aug 28, 2009

I have had AA my whole life. A few questions about the future.

I have had AA my whole life, luckily for me it never really caused a problem for me growing up. I am very outgoing, have plenty of friends,…

Started by supermetroid

2 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Laila Mina

Look Good Feel Good Progam

I read in the local newspaper about this program provided by the American Cancer Society to help women with make-up issues. I was so excite…

Started by myem

9 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by myem

pls let me know what causes alopecia ?

ı ve son who suffers from it :((

Started by emine hasoglu

0 Aug 15, 2009

Children's Alopecia Project

Check this link out. After you read the article and if you are as mad as hell as I am, leave a comment and forward this link to everyone yo…

Started by Children's Alopecia Project

14 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Kathryn Cooper

eyebrows

Does anyone know something that could be used to help with eyebrows to grow back. My son has one full one but his other is totally gone, he…

Started by Kami

8 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Danielle Royce

Recent hair loss - five year old

I will post pictures later - husband has some strange way on his computer. Three days ago, a family member noticed a pretty large asymmetr…

Started by Elaine

2 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Elaine

squaric acid vs. DPCP

I am trying to decide whether my son should use Squaric acid or DCPC for his treatment. He has recently gone from AA to AU. He has been get…

Started by Debbie Lopas

4 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Tony J.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service