Children with alopecia (334)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I am scared to have children.

I am worried that they will carry this on. My parents do not have it and I do not know of any other family members that have it. I did not…

Started by mscookiecrumbl

14 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by SportyAusGirl

6 year old son recently diagnosed

My little boy was recently diagnosed (loss of eyebrows, half of eyelashes gone, and now scalp patches). We are just starting topical steroi…

Started by kmunro

3 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by kmunro

am I fooling myself

hi there everyone, over the past fortnight I suddenly noiced in the sunshine that my son has a fine white fuzz basicly all over his head is…

Started by rach

7 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by julie hodges

corticosteroid & rogaine?

As I mentioned before we were on both of these 1x perday. I called my son's derm and asked if there would be any adverse affects if we stop…

Started by Sara

3 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Mary

natural treatments

i would love to hear from people that have looked into western medicine treatments. i went to a natural chinese medicine place today with m…

Started by Megan

7 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Shelley

Looking for answers!

In mid Dec my 2 y.o. had a patch of hair gone on both sides of his head in the exact same spots. Our ped. sent us to a derm. the derm took…

Started by Sara

6 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Sara

Other Illness

Hi everyone, My son Carson (5 yrs old) was recently diagnosed with AA. He has always been pretty quick to get sick (colds, flu, etc) and…

Started by Sherry Giles

4 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Gillian Hobson

REGROWTH ?

MY SON LUCAS WHO IS 4 1/2 HAS BASICLY NO HAIR FOR WELL OVER 12 MONTHS BUT IN THE LAST 3 OR SO WEEKS HE HAS HAD THIS FUZZ THAT IS BECOMING M…

Started by rach

2 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by rach

Disabled child forced to shave head

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Yesterday, I spoke directly with this child's father as well as the school district. I can now assure you that the matter…

Started by rj, Co-founder

27 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

my son lost all his at three years old

my son lost his hair at three now he is five and is losing his eye lashes.

Started by karen

0 Dec 7, 2008

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service