Children with alopecia (334)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Swimming with AA

Looking for a swim cap or hat with hair attatched for swimming. Daughter does not like the regular swim caps (she has never seen anyone wea…

Started by Tina (Jillians mom)

4 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Sadness

10 yr old daughter

Any kids AA out there in SC? My daughter is 10

Started by N

3 Jun 10, 2017
Reply by Jaimedance

Free CHILDREN's wigs by Hair Club for Kids

I was told by another parent of a child with alopecia that the Hair Club for Men provide FREE REAL Hair Wigs for children up to the age of…

Started by Maritza Stern

5 May 22, 2017
Reply by Country girl

Antifungal?

My daughter was recently diagnosed with AA. After medicine failed to work i went holistic route Has anyone ever tried this? Within a few we…

Started by DJS

1 May 11, 2017
Reply by Laura Berney

Protopic success?

My 5 year old son was diagnosed with Alopecia Areata in early February.  We tried a steroid cream for three months but it did nothing.  Now…

Started by Sweetee104

3 May 11, 2017
Reply by Patches

Indian herbal oils working on my daughter

Hi I have posted here before but I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been using indian herbal oils from dr Rohit shah and the us…

Started by stacey

57 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by sk

Antifungal?

My daughter was recently diagnosed with AA. After medicine failed to work i went holistic route Has anyone ever tried this? Within a few we…

Started by DJS

2 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by DJS

Dust mite allergies

I wondered if anyone else has an allergy to dust mites and AA as well?  My daughter (age 8) has both, and I think (?) I am noticing a corre…

Started by MummyWendy

5 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Camryn

CBS Evening News 2/18/2017 features 8 yr old girl in NYC with alopecia

This touching video helps raise awareness of alopecia and its emotional effects. However, I do argue that the title is misleading as the st…

Started by BLondie

0 Feb 19, 2017

Heavy metals

Hi!just curious if anyone on here has had heavy-metal toxicity ? Was this the cause of your alopecia? Any success with regrowth after you d…

Started by Wockino

1 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Stacie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service