Employment issues, workplace challenges (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I don't feel ready to go back to work but I don't have a choice.

I was wondering is anyone has ever felt pushed into finding work before they feel ready and how did they deal with it ? Also is there help…

Started by Emmily

1 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne

Seeking employment after 5 years SAHM

I have been a stay at home mom for the past 5 years. I have supported my husbands career in the military and been the primary caregiver for…

Started by Melissa

4 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Aimee

Breaking news to coworkers

Hello Everyone! I was recently confronted with a situation at work and would love to hear people's thoughts/advice. Bit of b/g - I've had A…

Started by Ha1rloss

5 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Ha1rloss

Law enforcement

Hejsjsjsj

Started by Shelby Sanford

6 May 20, 2013
Reply by steffie

Interesting read

http://corporette.com/2010/03/11/a-bald-head-and-a-job-interview/

Started by baldisnotbeautiful

0 Feb 20, 2013

Working in nursery with alopecia

I got a job working in a nursery before my alopecia, it was hard to start with because when I had patches on the top of,my head my manager…

Started by Abooie

1 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by ruth

Alopecia in law enforcement

Jsjsjsjsjaj

6 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Aimee

Hats at work

What kind of hats do you think is appropriate to wear to work?

Started by Michjo57

2 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Sunflower25

Alopecia and finding a new job.

I've been out of work for a long time before I had alopecia, and now it seems even harder to go out and look. I know no one is comfortable…

Started by Deeptide

7 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Dave

Alopecia in Law Enforcement

I want to go into law enforcement. I have decided to put myself through the Police Academy. I am a woman with alopecia.How in the world am…

15 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Shelby Sanford

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service