Just for fun, inspirational, motivational (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Solidarity with our brothers

I personally believe that our actions governing the next step that we are willing to indicate which is the path we will follow in life. Cur…

Started by Rodolfo Varela

0 Mar 4, 2010

Inspirational Words from Michael J. Fox about his Parkinson's that can help us, too!

I heard Michael J. Fox speak a year ago. It was when I was just losing my hair and very depressed and angry. I came away from his talk feel…

Started by Mary

8 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Galvin

Love your alopecia!

Love your Alopecia!!!!! now is part of you. SO LOVE IT!!! enjoy it, be thankfull to be different, to be alive...Don't waste your days looki…

Started by Angela M. Ocampo

3 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Ilia Reed

How to have an alopecian Christmas

No matter what your comfort zone is with alopecia, here's some ways to take advantage of it for the holiday season: 1)Tinsel wigs 2) Paint…

Started by Frank Pratt

2 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Skin

Kids donating hair

Its the giving season and you can truly see how kids love to give with a happy heart. In January, I want to organize kids at our school to…

Started by Supermom

1 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Carol

Regrowth :)

So, I've been bald now for about a year and a half...but I've had some regrowth that actually hasn't fallen out and even grew more, in the…

Started by Jessica Lau

7 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Montoya Grant

ANY GIRLS THAT ARE BETWEEN THE AGES 0F 15-18 PLEASE REPLY

IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMEONE CLOSE TO MY AGE WITH ALOPECIA SO I GUESS DIS IS A GUDD WAY TO LOOK. . . . IF U ARE PLEAASE REPLY THNXX

Started by Danielle Oden

8 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Danielle Oden

Fun Wigs

A friend of mine gave me a short pink wig earlier this year, on the promise that I would actually wear it... I wasn't so sure at the time b…

Started by Karina Louise

2 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by sonia

Teeny Tiny Baby Hairs

As you may or may not know, I have had some of my eyebrows grow back ( through injections and a foam I use). Today, I my boyfriend noticed…

Started by Lee

6 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Lee

Hair Color: BLD

What hair color does it say on your license? (for those with Totalis) When I turned 16, I tried to get the lady at the DMV to type in N/A…

Started by Josh Richards

9 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service