Love, relationships, gender issues (172)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to hide my alopecia?

Hey guys! I want to get into dating, but I don't want people to see me bald. I feel like it's bad enough that I'm overweight, hahaha. How d…

Started by MisoBox

3 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by jacaranda

New relationship worries

I am 25 and have suffered from alopecia areata since I was 17, when it first began I had a lovely supportive boyfriend and as it progressed…

Started by Student1990

1 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Nakia

Is there love after alopecia totalis?

I have been married for 34 years & I'm separated from my husband. I believe he's unable to get past my appearance. I'm contemplating di…

Started by SweetlyFree

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

Getting married with AA

About a year and a half ago I began losing my hair and by last December I was left completely bald. In March my hair slowly started growing…

Started by Hayley

5 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Chenelle

I found the one

I found the girl I'm going to marry. I went out and met her for just dinner the first time just to meet. The next day which I would call ou…

Started by Nick

7 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Nick

A woman with alopecia in the dating the world

Reading other post about dating with alopecia has raised some questions of my own. I'm 29. I've was diagnosed with alopecia areata when I w…

Started by Emily

11 Aug 16, 2014

Femme fatale

My neighbor once asked me years ago if I still felt like a "girl" even though I lost all my hair. I think this is such a ridiculous questio…

Started by Jackie

5 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Vicki

How to support a friend with alopecia

Hi all,  I'm new to this site. I joined because I have a very good friend who is struggling with Alopicia. He lost his hair at the age of 8…

Started by Moi

35 May 3, 2014
Reply by beautiful46

When is the right time to tell someone?

I'm a 16 year old girl, am going on my 7th year with alopecia. At times I find it hard to open up escpecially to guys that I like about alo…

Started by Emilee Dowson

3 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Janita

High school relationships

I am going to be a senior in high school this fall and am talking to someone I really like for about a month now. We are getting really clo…

Started by Emmy

1 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Connor013

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service