Other interests (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Phishing

I think this is a phishing scam Tessy Muar has sent this message to heaps of members, I have blocked etc and so has Pat. John At 12:06am o…

Started by BTB (John)

2 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe

Just found Alopecia World

hey guys, i have just found alopecia world and feel excited to chat to other alopcia suffers. i have felt so isolated since i was a teenage…

Started by kezza

1 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

I run

I guess I only posted this to my page. Not sure how any of this stuff works on here anymore. Anyway I run & was wondering if any of you…

Started by Sarah y. Clingman

2 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Emory

Looking for non-toxic hair dye for my fuzzy white hair

I've had some regrowth for the last 6 months but it's mostly white hair with some darker ones coming in. It looks really funny because the…

Started by Andrea L.

0 Nov 29, 2011

college essay

i'm applying for colleges right now and i decided that for my personal statement i am going to write about how alopecia benefited me since…

Started by dee94

1 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

What is the point of posting if you can't get anyone to answer?

What is the point of posting if you can't get anyone to answer?

Started by Michelle

15 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Dom

Does (lack of) hair advice sound different?

Say if you asked for an opinion of whether to wear a wig or not, or a thought about how you look without it on.. Does it sound different to…

Started by Emily Jayne

7 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Emily Jayne

NHS

Hi can anyone help me with any information please, I need to become NHS registered so I can help people who get some support from the NHS I…

Started by Tracy Spencer

0 Sep 4, 2011

Our Profiles & Pics on Google Search

Okay, so I thought my pictures, profiles were private on here and just discovered they are not. Apparently, when one does a Google search o…

Started by Rodeli

8 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Rodeli

In a hair-obsessed world, where does alopecia fit in?

I was sat watching TV last night and it struck me that there were TONS of hair related adverts on. Shampoos, conditioners, hair dye etc. Mo…

Started by AJ

10 Aug 18, 2011

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service