Other interests (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you unique in other ways besides having alopecia?

Do you feel different (not in a bad way) in other ways besides just having Alopecia?  Someone told me a while ago, that most people who hav…

Started by Ms. S

8 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Mjay

Best Shave???

I still have two patches of little hair. I shave them often, but I always seem to get razor burn on my head even when I use shaving cream a…

Started by Kaitlyn

19 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Alison Hobbs

How to become a hair loss consultant?

I have been wanting to find a way to help people with hair loss. I will never forget my first consultation. i loved my consultant, i learne…

Started by Ashley Garrett

3 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Jessica

Please help with information: Alopecians situation in different countries - help and support, compensation (for wigs) system

Dear all, I'm alopecian from Lithuania. I'm writing with many questions to you and would like to ask your help. I realy enjoy that this fo…

Started by Tyla

2 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Tallgirl

Make - Up help needed

I have AU, and have very very sensitive skin, can anyone recommend a make up that might be Ok for me to use.  Iv aready tried Almay and Bea…

Started by Patricia Hutchings

8 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Debbie

Rosacea anyone?

I was just curious if anyone else also has rosacea...a skin disorder. I aquired this horrible skin condition at the same time I aquired my…

Started by Heather Bloom

11 May 19, 2010
Reply by Heather L

Photo

Hi all sorry dont mean to sound dense but wanting to put my profile picture on however struggling to get it to work? any advice? Iv gone on…

Started by Donna Wingate

5 May 13, 2010
Reply by Donna Wingate

Anyone @ Country Inn & Suites in Orlando on Sunday march 28 breakfast area

Hi all, I saw a lady with a bald head but didnt get the chance to speak,was it anyone from this site???? @ Country Inn & Suites in Orla…

Started by Monica LUPUS MATTERS Ellis

0 Apr 3, 2010

How do you get your profile to show your albums instead of slideshow(pictures)?

I went through the trouble to make the albums, thinking that they would show up instead of the slideshow, but it doesn't work. How do you???

Started by Jesus Chick and Mom-Abre

0 Apr 1, 2010

Can anybody help with an Online Wig Supply Company?

Can anybody recommend this online wig company; E.Wigs.com? I am having trouble finding decent HH wigs here in Australia and the costs are h…

Started by Dee

3 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Dee

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service