Other interests (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who wants to be in my Sims 3 game?

I've already created a damn near spot on sim of Kasta Martinez, and whats cool about Sims 3 now, is that its an open world format,meaning t…

Started by Frank Pratt

2 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by elena f.

Healthcare Reform

I know this is a HOT EXPLOSIVE TOPIC. I just want to get a sense of where fellow Alopecians feel about these proposals. I am for it. I'm in…

Started by Karen Froehner

12 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Suzi

Happy New Year Family

I know that I haven't been checking in the way I feel I should, I ask for your forgiveness. I truly wish all of you happiness, joy and fulf…

Started by Reever White

0 Dec 31, 2009

a little of this and a little of that.

Happy Birthday to all of the birthday people, Happy Thanksgiving to All!!!!

Started by Reever White

0 Nov 26, 2009

getting wet in the summmer .. help?!

i've had au for two and a half years now and haven't had the guts to go out without anything on my head. but with summer approaching, my bo…

Started by kaitlin lavin

15 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by ABonita Scarf

Just was diagnosed with Celiac

Hi all, I'm pretty much a lurker, but, I do enjoy everyones input. I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease two days ago. Really ticked me off…

Started by Suzanne Currier

5 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Georgie

im backk

hey wussup everyone i know i havent been online in a while but im back i been hangin in there deallin with school. i still get made fun of…

Started by Danielle Oden

0 Oct 8, 2009

Steroid Injections and Elevated Eye Pressure?

I recently went to the eye doctor for a routine exam, to renew my contact lens Rx and I was found to have higher than normal eye pressure.…

Started by Dominique Cleopatra

1 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

Cortisone injection - getting pregnant

Hi, I have AA and doing cortisone injections. I want to stop and have a baby. Do i need to wait for some time before or do it right after I…

Started by Zoya Sokolovska

3 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Jen

Melatonin while you have AA?

Hi all. I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping recently. As such, went to the pharmacy, and was almost going to purchase Melatonin (nat…

Started by John M.

8 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Joshua

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service