Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone tried a Chinese herb Ban Tu Wan

I heard about a Chinese Herb called Ban Tu Wan which was supposed to really help with hair regrowh from AA. Has anyone heard of or tried th…

Started by Starshine

6 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by DJ88

Plaquenil

I was diagnosed with AA 4months ago but my derm said I have had it for sometime. She placed me on plaquenil 200mg twice a day. My hair loss…

Started by patricia

7 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Nave

Psoriasis and alopecia

Hello everyone. My name is Erar. I am suffering from psoriasis since 2005 and this year, oct 2014, I noticed alopecia on my crown, was a gr…

Started by Erar

1 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

pills qnd drinkinh times best

When must I take Plasmaquine at night or in the morning? I took it now at night and I woke up in the middle of the night with heavy Heartbu…

Started by geon

0 Nov 16, 2014

AA-Two months in and many questions

Hello all, 33 y.o. female here. I was diagnosed with AA in September ('14) and this still seems like such a mysterious disorder to me. Hopi…

Started by cjkahl

7 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by cjkahl

Alopecia ruining my skin?

I've had alopecia for a couple years now. Recently, I noticed dark spots on the side of my face and under my eyes. I checked old pictures w…

Started by DJ88

16 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Jim In Cali

Pregnancy and alopecia

I developed bald spots 6 months after the birth of my first baby. As patches closed up with hair more patches formed but it never stopped f…

Started by roxy

2 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by OneBaldMother

Alopecia and pregnancy

I have the type of alopecia that sheds and grows back, sheds and grows back all the time... I am just curious, have any of you with this ty…

Started by Kteacher

1 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

Help

Im goin to the hospital on wednesday. I been goin there for a year for my hair. I had dermovate predisolone injections with no success. I o…

Started by joe

3 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by joe

Hair grew back - figured I'd share

Before I go into detail I just wanted to be sure I'm placing this in the right section and that anyone is actually reading this.  Let me kn…

Started by martinlacrosse

11 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by S K

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service