Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can't find anybody else who seems to have the same type of hair loss

Hi guys. This is my first post and it's terrifying me that I'm here, making a post in an alopecia forum. God only knows why this devastatin…

Started by katiekins198

6 May 26, 2014
Reply by SarahS

Newbie and afraid

Hi. I was told in feb that I have AA. Since finding the patch in Feb, I have a 50p size patch just above my ear and it's starting to spread…

Started by nikki bucklet

27 May 24, 2014
Reply by mardy

I was wondering where the chat rom went

I was wondering where the chat room went, I really miss chatting th the members?

Started by janetparsons

0 May 23, 2014

Recently diagnosed, not sure what to expect

Hi I'm 25 and 4 months ago found a bald patch on the lower right side of my head after going to the docs they confirmed it was alopecia but…

Started by jess2910

2 May 22, 2014
Reply by Cori

Corticosteroid shots!

How long until I see some hair growth?!!

Started by Adriana

12 May 20, 2014
Reply by nothingmajor

I wish I had alopecia (like I thought)

Hi all, I was devastated when I lost my hair and eyebrows but I have learned that there is something worse. my doctor stated I had alopecia…

Started by Brian Kelly

6 May 20, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

healingalopeciaareata.com - is it safe ?

hello ^^ so I've seen this site, and it says they have a treatment for alopecia universalis I wonder if anyone here tried it or know someon…

Started by naanaa

4 May 19, 2014
Reply by michelle

Question for anyone who has lost eyebrows

Hello all, I am new here although I have been lurking for months... I have been losing hair since August of 2013 and now have several quart…

Started by Christine

9 May 10, 2014
Reply by MJ

Just joined and about to lose eyebrows (men)

I've had small bald spots on my head from time to time growing up, but never thought much b/c they always grew back and were small.  Well a…

Started by dawggonit

5 May 4, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

Not falling out as much

I have notice my hair is not falling out as much, seems to have slowed down. I am hoping that means is maybe stopping soon. I have not noti…

Started by Crissy

8 May 2, 2014
Reply by RAPUNZEL

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service